napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Isarms Transformation Contest

My blast ends in February bulking at the moment. Starting my cut in Feb if the contest starts before my cut then good luck to all if not I will be down to do it . Love the idea Big B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that easy just dont eat, stop working out and lose hella weight would win as that would be the most dramatic transformation lol. logs would read no gym/food E3D haha

Last edited:
In light of this new year and everyone's new years resolutions I would like to start a transformation contest. Open to regular members... full blown balls to the wall 12 week transformation. Before and after pictures with something written down to confirm the date and to make sure the picture up to date with stats to better judge contestants. Must keep a log on isarms with a 3 post a week update minimum. Post can contain training, meals, cycle updates etc. We will be offering First, second and third* place winnings all decided by moderators, sources, and reps. We are looking for 8 to 10 people but the more the merrier and these prizes are going to be awesome. So far we have prize offerings from Pharmacom, Hipocampus, The Federal, MGP all very generous!! Once all sources get back to me I will post up all prizes.

So far we have for first place
MGP $150 credit
The Federal $200 credit
Hipocampus $200 credit
Titan Research $200 credit

Second Place
MGP $100 credit
The Federal $100 credit
Titan Research $150 credit

Third Place
MGP $50 credit
The Federal $100 credit
Titan Research $100 credit

Titan Research was also kind enough to throw in a kicker for the most detailed log a $100 credit unless you place in that case it's an extra $50 towards your winnings.

Pharmacom Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
PM for any questions

Great idea titan!!! Gotta love a detailed log

I don't think it states anywhere that you must be on cycle during this transformation. So run a log anyway fellas!!!

What's the start date?
This is from bigb hes drivi g: Start date is pending, still waiting on some sponsors to get back to him on prizes.

You don't have to be on cycle to participate...transformation can happen with food and exercise we all know this!!!

Who else is going to compete with me?

Top Bottom