napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I have returned

scurry

What's up guys. I've been away for a while. I've had a pretty rough few months after my wife and I lost our youngest son in a drunk driving accident. It's been by far the toughest thing I've ever been through, when a part of you is ripped away but it's time to try to move forward. That's what he would have expected us to do. Just wanted to get this out in the open and let everyone know where I've been.

OMFG that is horrible! We are here for you man. Welcome back. You are a strong man.

What's up guys. I've been away for a while. I've had a pretty rough few months after my wife and I lost our youngest son in a drunk driving accident. It's been by far the toughest thing I've ever been through, when a part of you is ripped away but it's time to try to move forward. That's what he would have expected us to do. Just wanted to get this out in the open and let everyone know where I've been.

Brother.....that is horrible and tragic, and i can't imagine going through something like that. This literally brought tears to my eyes reading this. I couldn't fathom losing a child like that. To say that it has been rough for you lately I'm sure is an extreme understatement. My aunt lost both of her young children to a drunk driving accident, and I remember how rough that was for her. I know eventually you have to continue on with life, as hard as it is.....and I'm glad you are back with us. I know nothing can really help ease the pain, but just know that I'm here for you and there's an awesome family here for you if you need anything at any time brother.

Wow man, I'm terribly sorry. I just celebrated my son's 2nd birthday yesterday and I couldn't even begin to fathom what you're going through. Just know you can always lean on is here at AR when you need us.

I am so sorry to hear that! that is truly tragic [emoji17]. Keep your head up man, we are here for you. Welcome back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry for your loss my condolences to you and your family. May god give you and your family strength during this difficult time.

hey man i know this doesnt mean much but i am really sorry about what happened. i know how hard it is losing a loved one. welcome back to AR

Welcome back bro. I'm sorry for your loss it is never easy losing a loved one. We are here for you if you need us.

im sorry for your loss.It hurts my heart to hear of a someone losing one of their children.May he rest in peace.Is this scurry that used to be on ef?

wow man, i wish i knew what to say other than im truly sorry but there's not enough "im sorries" or condolences in the world to truly help or understand what your going through... just know this... this is your family here... you can come to me or anyone here at anytime you need and we all have your back and will do whatever we can to help... hopefully being here can provide you a break from everything or just give you a bit of mental clarity... we will help you all the way through bro...

Hey man. That's rough. Sorry for the loss. I couldn't ever imagine going through anything like this. I am glad that it sounds like you are pulling through ok now though. I know we can't do much from here but if you just need to come burn a timeout with us, we'll be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, ....so sorry for the sorrows you've been thru! i always wondered where you disappeared to.
Welcome to AR my man! Glad to have another good bro

im sorry for your loss.It hurts my heart to hear of a someone losing one of their children.May he rest in peace.Is this scurry that used to be on ef?

Yeah. It's me. Glad to see you here. I think you know already but I've always had a ton of respect for you.

Top Bottom