Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How often do you work a muscle group a week?

Yes I forgot to add I will be continuing the 677.I started it about three and a half weeks ago & am LOVING IT!Do you think that's too many sarms to take at once?

S4,LGD,RAD,GW,2866 & 677???That sounds like a lot

NOT AT ALL... sarms are NOTHING like steroids in terms of stacking and sides... there is no adverse effect here whatsoever and nothing extra to worry about whatsoever...

NOT AT ALL... sarms are NOTHING like steroids in terms of stacking and sides... there is no adverse effect here whatsoever and nothing extra to worry about whatsoever...

Cool that's all I needed to hear.Thanks brother :thumbup:

My shoulders are KILLIN me (in a good way) bro!I couldn't do the heavy weight burnout at the end though.I gotta be careful cause of a tear in my right rotator cuff,but I did everything else.I haven't had a shoulder workout like that in ages.This healing sarms stack has helped immensely with the pain,but I still get it if I push them too hard.

Yea it sucks so bad man I feel ya haven't hit bis or back in a little over a week hurt my forearm and bicep doing heavy chins taking osta and glucosamine hoping for a speedy recovery..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea it sucks so bad man I feel ya haven't hit bis or back in a little over a week hurt my forearm and bicep doing heavy chins taking osta and glucosamine hoping for a speedy recovery..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I tweaked my forearm a couple times.That's sucks.It screws up your grip & just ruins most workouts.Heal up soon bro!

If it makes anyone feel better I almost blew out my knee uppin the weight on squats and have just started getting back to my quads after a 2 week hiatus. I despise injuries, they deprive us of what we crave... gainz lol. However the mindset of refusing to be stopped and some common sense go a long ways in injury prevention... and SARMs and Deca lol...

Last edited:
Thanks for all the ideas guys.Here's my new workout:

Sunday: Abs/Core

Mon: Legs (Heavy Quads)

Tues: Chest

Wed: Back

Thurs: Arms

Fri: Legs (Heavy Hamstrings)

Sat: Shoulders/Traps

Never been a big fan of rest days :D

pQ5TpYR.jpg

Well there is no set rule so it's hard to say what will work. I go twice a week usually. Sometime more. Just depends.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

Well there is no set rule so it's hard to say what will work. I go twice a week usually. Sometime more. Just depends.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

I've been doing twice a week for years.This week was the first week I did everything once in a week,except legs twice.I like it so far.I punish the hell out of that muscle group for an hour.They're usually still sore a 3 or 4 days later too.

Rest days are essential! U will lose far more than you'll gain without them

On second thought,I've decided to take Sundays off.I feel better better after a rest day.I can work in abs one or two days during the week.

On second second thought lol,I decided to go this route.I think the twice a eek for the legs were a bit too much for me.

Mon: Legs/Abs

Thur: Arms

Fri:Shoulders/Traps/Abs

Sat: Cardio 1 hour

Sun: Cardio 1 hour

I think this will give me plenty of recovery time between muscle groups,but not too much.Each lifting workout takes me anywhere from 55-65 min depending on rest between sets.If I'm lifting heavier I will take a little more time between sets as opposed to lighter & more reps where I will have minimal rest time between sets.

TRUST ME, rest days are beyond important... you will completely go backwards without a rest day... trust me... i promise you that you will get SO MUCH more out of everything you do if you take 1-2 days off a week...

TRUST ME, rest days are beyond important... you will completely go backwards without a rest day... trust me... i promise you that you will get SO MUCH more out of everything you do if you take 1-2 days off a week...

Yeah thanks Dylan.I realized this when I used to work out seven days a week & everything just came to a halt.I think the cardio only on the weekend should work out better for me.

Yeah thanks Dylan.I realized this when I used to work out seven days a week & everything just came to a halt.I think the cardio only on the weekend should work out better for me.

i was a 7 day a week guy for so long... im telling you , when i scaled back to 5 days a week, ive made the most gains and felt the best ... 7 days is overtraining at its finest... even 6 is pushing it...

i was a 7 day a week guy for so long... im telling you , when i scaled back to 5 days a week, ive made the most gains and felt the best ... 7 days is overtraining at its finest... even 6 is pushing it...

I hear ya.Rest days can be pretty hard though when you're used to working out all the time.I figure I'll just take that time to get in some much needed cardio.

5 days weights+2 days cardio it is

I hear ya.Rest days can be pretty hard though when you're used to working out all the time.I figure I'll just take that time to get in some much needed cardio.

5 days weights+2 days cardio it is

thats far better to be honest... i know how hard it is but trust me, your BODY will value the days off... I guarantee it...

On second second thought lol,I decided to go this route.I think the twice a eek for the legs were a bit too much for me.

Mon: Legs/Abs

Thur: Arms

Fri:Shoulders/Traps/Abs

Sat: Cardio 1 hour

Sun: Cardio 1 hour

I think this will give me plenty of recovery time between muscle groups,but not too much.Each lifting workout takes me anywhere from 55-65 min depending on rest between sets.If I'm lifting heavier I will take a little more time between sets as opposed to lighter & more reps where I will have minimal rest time between sets.

44 is disappointed about the legs 2x a week change up bro.

I go by how i feel that day. I used to do splits but just go by how my body feels

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom