Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How often do you work a muscle group a week?

Thanks for all the replies.I'm really diggin' all the different workout routines ya'll are posting.I have a bad habit of doing the same workout too often.It's good to see different ways other people blast their muscles!

& thanks to 44 for giving me a killer new workout I'm gonna start on Monday. :thumbup:

Not a problem Bro. Push yourself. It'll take discipline to take those two days off in a row... almost pulled out all my hair wanting to hit the gym lol. In the end though you will be well rested and prepared for the Monday slaughterfest. My son does it as well and his first workout day he came home and was like WTF dad! Arm day he couldn't straighten out his arms at the gym... I was cracking up. I have my wife do a watered down version as well and she cried like a beeyatch the first week, but she's not an avid weightlifter. Enjoy!

Thanks for all the replies.I'm really diggin' all the different workout routines ya'll are posting.I have a bad habit of doing the same workout too often.It's good to see different ways other people blast their muscles!

& thanks to 44 for giving me a killer new workout I'm gonna start on Monday. :thumbup:

you have some great info posted brother... just make sure that you are always shocking your body... switching things up and pushing out every last bit you can every workout... when you keep your body guessing, its going to grow and your going to accomplish what your after...

I've been working mine twice a week for as long as I can remember.

I used to to do a 4 day split years ago:

Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Abs Mon&Th

Legs/Back/Biceps Tue&Fri

Then when I went to 6 days it went like this(my current routine):

Chest/Shoulders/Bi's or Tri's Mon&Th

Back/Bi's or Tri's Tue&Fri

Legs/Abs Wed&Sat

I've been reading a lot of old school BB's train each muscle only once a week.I tried it for one month but felt I could have easily done that muscle later in the week.I just felt like I was under-training.The only muscle I'll work once a week every now & then are my legs.They take longer than my other muscles to recover sometimes & a week wait isn't so bad when I can barely walk for two days afterward.

So what do you guys(or gals) do?Do you one-day-a-weekers ever feel like you're short changing yourselves?

Hey flanex, Im in the same dilemma as you. Ive been doing a two muscle category a day 2x a week routine. Im getting concerned cuz my bodies got to be used to this shit by now. don't get me wrong I trick the routines up everytime I go in there, but I've been contemplating the 5 day a week one muscle category routine. Like you said a lot of the BB's are training this way, but for dudes that can't live in the gym is this gonna be really as effective than 2x a week? I don't know but Ive decided I just don't have the time to get 4hrs in on a single day, so thats y i gotta do it twice. thats my theory

Hey flanex, Im in the same dilemma as you. Ive been doing a two muscle category a day 2x a week routine. Im getting concerned cuz my bodies got to be used to this shit by now. don't get me wrong I trick the routines up everytime I go in there, but I've been contemplating the 5 day a week one muscle category routine. Like you said a lot of the BB's are training this way, but for dudes that can't live in the gym is this gonna be really as effective than 2x a week? I don't know but Ive decided I just don't have the time to get 4hrs in on a single day, so thats y i gotta do it twice. thats my theory

4 hours? We're not making a living off lifting weights, or in most cases sponsored. I have the luxury of being able to go to the gym whenever I want, but if you're trying to build a routine based off of what IFBB pro's... the successful ones, are doing you might need to reevaluate your plans. These guys have been lifting a lot longer than you think, a lot harder than you think and put in just as much work mentally as physically into looking the way they do and reaching goals. Expectation needs to fit into that box called reality. Rome wasn't built in a day, neither is a great physique.

4 hours? We're not making a living off lifting weights, or in most cases sponsored. I have the luxury of being able to go to the gym whenever I want, but if you're trying to build a routine based off of what IFBB pro's... the successful ones, are doing you might need to reevaluate your plans. These guys have been lifting a lot longer than you think, a lot harder than you think and put in just as much work mentally as physically into looking the way they do and reaching goals. Expectation needs to fit into that box called reality. Rome wasn't built in a day, neither is a great physique.
Im saying I believe I get more time in on a two time per week category than I would if I focused my gym time on 1 body once a day cuz i would get enough time in one day instead of two

Im saying I believe I get more time in on a two time per week category than I would if I focused my gym time on 1 body once a day cuz i would get enough time in one day instead of two

I see what your saying and of course that is your preference, on occasion I have the urge to get a lil' extra work in at the gym, but know that it will cost me later performance-wise in a later wo.

I don't think I've ever worked out for 4hrs straight.Even way back when I used to do my whole body 3 days a week.That was 2 hrs tops.I just started 44's workout he gave me.It took me an hour to do just my legs to complete exhaustion.If you work one muscle group a day your workout would get shorter than it would two I would think,right?I always try to keep my lifting sessions around 60-70 min tops.After that,I'm usually too tired to make any difference.

Here's what I'm doing now.I'm going to try this for a month & see how I like it.(Courtesy of 44)

Day 1 : Legs

Day 2: Shoulders

Day 3: Arms

Day 4: Legs

Day 5: Back / Chest

Day 6 : Abs (I added Abs in there on the sixth day,cause I just love working them.There's nothing better sore abs.)

Day 7: Rest

I liked the idea of doing the legs twice a week,because they are a weak point for me.I was previously doing them only once per week & everything else twice.I'm going to tweak it so I do more quads on one leg day & more hamstrings on the second leg day.They just don't match up with the rest of my body & I don't want to be one of those big dudes standing on sticks.LOL that looks so stupid!

I don't think I've ever worked out for 4hrs straight.Even way back when I used to do my whole body 3 days a week.That was 2 hrs tops.I just started 44's workout he gave me.It took me an hour to do just my legs to complete exhaustion.If you work one muscle group a day your workout would get shorter than it would two I would think,right?I always try to keep my lifting sessions around 60-70 min tops.After that,I'm usually too tired to make any difference.

Here's what I'm doing now.I'm going to try this for a month & see how I like it.(Courtesy of 44)

Day 1 : Legs

Day 2: Shoulders

Day 3: Arms

Day 4: Legs

Day 5: Back / Chest

Day 6 : Abs (I added Abs in there on the sixth day,cause I just love working them.There's nothing better sore abs.)

Day 7: Rest

Lol, I totally forgot to mention that I don't do direct ab work lol. I totally think abs are the result of diet and that you get enough work in there by supporting your frame under heavy loads. What'd you think of day 1? This wo is kinda tailored towards what works well for me so apologies in advance if you find any of it less challenging than anything you've done, but I can honestly say that doing this routine brought some serious curvature to my quads, lats, arms and pecs by going heavy AF. Either way Bro, hope it works out for you.

Lol, I totally forgot to mention that I don't do direct ab work lol. I totally think abs are the result of diet and that you get enough work in there by supporting your frame under heavy loads. What'd you think of day 1? This wo is kinda tailored towards what works well for me so apologies in advance if you find any of it less challenging than anything you've done, but I can honestly say that doing this routine brought some serious curvature to my quads, lats, arms and pecs by going heavy AF. Either way Bro, hope it works out for you.

I really liked it.I could barely walk after.Like I said before I want to tweak it a bit to focus more on quads one day & hammys the second day.I think this is going to workout well.
I haven't been growing much at all & needed something completely different than what I was doing.
I was blessed with good calves that respond well but my quads are stubborn as hell to get growing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really liked it.I could barely walk after.Like I said before I want to tweak it a bit to focus more on quads one day & hammys the second day.I think this is going to workout well.
I haven't been growing much at all & needed something completely different than what I was doing.
I was blessed with good calves that respond well but my quads are stubborn as hell to get growing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Growth will come Bro, just a matter of fine tuning that machine! Glad you like the routine so far... wait till arm day. I love that shit!

Growth will come Bro, just a matter of fine tuning that machine! Glad you like the routine so far... wait till arm day. I love that shit!

Quads calves are killing me today. :) I must've done something right.Hammys not so much.I'll have to blast the hell out of them on the second leg day.

Yes!I'm looking forward to arm day.I can't remember the last time I worked bi's & tri's in the same workout.

Doing shoulders today.I gotta be careful with this one.Damn previous injuries have me working them scared.

Quads calves are killing me today. :) I must've done something right.Hammys not so much.I'll have to blast the hell out of them on the second leg day.

Yes!I'm looking forward to arm day.I can't remember the last time I worked bi's & tri's in the same workout.

Doing shoulders today.I gotta be careful with this one.Damn previous injuries have me working them scared.

Lemme know how it goes man.

Lemme know how it goes man.

My shoulders are KILLIN me (in a good way) bro!I couldn't do the heavy weight burnout at the end though.I gotta be careful cause of a tear in my right rotator cuff,but I did everything else.I haven't had a shoulder workout like that in ages.This healing sarms stack has helped immensely with the pain,but I still get it if I push them too hard.

My shoulders are KILLIN me (in a good way) bro!I couldn't do the heavy weight burnout at the end though.I gotta be careful cause of a tear in my right rotator cuff,but I did everything else.I haven't had a shoulder workout like that in ages.This healing sarms stack has helped immensely with the pain,but I still get it if I push them too hard.

absolutely, the sarms will help A LOT but shoulder injuries are very very tricky... just be very careful because if you fuck up your shoulder, you won't be lifting anything

It's in my side delt Dylan.I can work the hell out of my fronts & rears but have to be really careful with the sides.

BTW,I was thinking about doing this stack with MK-2866 added next.

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150

yeah that sucks man... fucking shoulder injuries are such a pain because you need them for damn near everything you do in the gym...

YES, thats an excellent stack... im not sure if your using mk677 but that would be so optimal in there as well... its a great stack though bro... you will do A LOT with that stack

yeah that sucks man... fucking shoulder injuries are such a pain because you need them for damn near everything you do in the gym...

YES, thats an excellent stack... im not sure if your using mk677 but that would be so optimal in there as well... its a great stack though bro... you will do A LOT with that stack

Yes I forgot to add I will be continuing the 677.I started it about three and a half weeks ago & am LOVING IT!Do you think that's too many sarms to take at once?

S4,LGD,RAD,GW,2866 & 677???That sounds like a lot

Top Bottom