Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hormones Off-please advise

MOOSE5

Hey Everyone,
I ran a cycle of Deca/Test/EQ but only 10wks since had to go into surgery. I followed the protocol for PCT,
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
MK-2866
GW-50156
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
I got my bloodwork done post PCT and my Test Levels came back extremely low 105 ng/dl and free Test 2.8 ng/dl.
I would have thought these figures would have been much higher due to the PCT.
I jumped into a Bridge of LGD RAD 140 and S4 after PCT.
I am not sure what to do, do I stop and do another PCT?

Hey Everyone,
I ran a cycle of Deca/Test/EQ but only 10wks since had to go into surgery. I followed the protocol for PCT,
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
MK-2866
GW-50156
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
I got my bloodwork done post PCT and my Test Levels came back extremely low 105 ng/dl and free Test 2.8 ng/dl.
I would have thought these figures would have been much higher due to the PCT.
I jumped into a Bridge of LGD RAD 140 and S4 after PCT.
I am not sure what to do, do I stop and do another PCT?
What were your levels before the cycle?

How long after pct were these bloods, and this was before you started the sarms bridge correct?

Blood levels before Cycle were
Test: 453
Free Test 7.16
These Bloods were taken 1.5 wks after PCT and 6 days After the bridge was started.

thats too soon for bloods after pct bro.. you need to wait at least 4 weeks... thats WAY too early for bloods

Free Test 7.16
These Bloods were taken 1.5 wks after PCT and 6 days After the bridge was started.

Takes longer then that to come back all the way give your body some time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phew, ok so looking like I should just get it retested in 4-6 weeks? Thanks you guys for the help

Deca and eq are very long esters and can take a lot to recover from. Keep that in mind. It can hit some people pretty hard

I ran Test at 350/wk Deca at 300/wk and EQ at 800/wk and Ran Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD and Caber E3D

Sounds pretty standard. How old are you? Any previous issues?

Phew, ok so looking like I should just get it retested in 4-6 weeks? Thanks you guys for the help
yes bro, good lord... you didnt even give yourself a chance to even start to recover yet... even after 4-6 weeks, with deca and eq, you wont have full accuracy but you can at least see if you are progressing but this short of time, i dont know what you would expect brother... just relax and give it some time bro!

Free Test 7.16

also with the Sarms bridge lgd,rad, s4, your natural test is not going to rebound fully when your on the Sarms either.... So are you going to run your bridge and PCT again?? then give it time or are you bridging to another AAS cycle?

I was planning on running a PCT after this bridge cycle, take 4-6 wks to recover, longer if recommended? Then was going to run another AAS but I can take more time off if I should be to let my levels come back to normal

I was planning on running a PCT after this bridge cycle, take 4-6 wks to recover, longer if recommended? Then was going to run another AAS but I can take more time off if I should be to let my levels come back to normal
there you go!!! thats a Nice plan Bro

Top Bottom