Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi, I'm ibleedoranbla and I'm a recovering fitness enthusiast

ibleedoranbla

Hi, everybody, as the title states, I'm ibleedoranbla. Many here know me and I'm sure they're a lot of new members that don't. I haven't been on the board in about 2 months because of some personal obstacles that have been thrown my way. I have been out of the gym for the last two months due to a pretty bad injury. I'm not really sure what happened but I messed my shoulder up really bad. Two weeks before Thanksgiving I was moving a new couch into my house and this is when I got an intense pain in my right shoulder. It was so bad I dropped the couch and couldn't hardly lift my arm up. I don't think I injured it while moving the couch but I think that is what brought the injury to my attention. The next couple days I rested it and attempted to go to the gym and I basically couldn't perform any exercises due to the pain. It was at this moment that I realized I was going to have to hang it up for awhile. Over the following 6 weeks the pain was so bad that I could barely even lift my arm up in the shower to wash myself. I should have went to the doctor but I didn't because I'm stubborn. I even attempted to go to the gym and just do squats and I couldn't even get my arms up to unrack the bar. During this time, I lost a very close friend to my family unexpectedly. My fiancee and I also went through a rough patch with each other and with all of this culminating together, I went into a downward spiral like a weakling. I began to drink excessively and basically lost all my desire to ever lift again. Last week I decided to put an end to my self pity and get my shit back together. I'm not going to make excuses for myself, it is what it is. I fell and I fell hard. I have a wedding that I need to get ready for in April and I plan on hitting it hard. My shoulder is no longer in pain, it stopped hurting around a week ago. I still have no clue what I did to it. I worked out tonight for the first time in two months and it felt great. I felt an immense desire within myself to be the alpha at my gym once again. I have put on some weight that I'm not proud of and my only goal at this point is to shred that off. I experienced no pain in my shoulder tonight while lifting but I did notice that my right shoulder is significantly weaker than my left. I plan to take the weights easy for the first month because I'm so afraid of injuring my shoulder again. Like I said, my only goal is to shred down anyway. All I've ever really focused on in my life is being as big and strong as possible, so this will be a new journey for me. I was given some bottles of SR9009 by Pure Essence a couple of months ago to do a log on and I fully plan on utilizing those bottles and sticking to my word on doing a log. I apologize to everyone of my friends on here for just vanishing but deep down inside I just did not feel right being on here and posting. I felt that if I'm not walking the walk then I had no business talking the talk. Thanks to all for taking the time to read this novel.

First of all. Welcome back Brother! I'm very sorry for you injury. Take it slow coming back. Make sure you are all healed up good. As far as falling into the abyss, shit happens brother. We all fuck up. At least you realized it and dug yourself out again. No shame with this man. It takes a big man to step up to the plate and admit shit like this. For me, it just makes me respect someone like you even more. Glad to have you back, and you know we are all here for you whenever you need.

Brother!! It's so good to see you again! I was wondering what happened and your post explains it pretty well. Life is full of ups and downs and I'm really sorry to hear that things didn't exactly go your way the last couple months. It happens to all of us at some point, and its how you deal with those situations that define who you are. It sounds like you have found yourself again, and are ready to get back on the horse to finding your happiness again, and getting back to doing what you love. I'm here for you for anything you need man, and you have my full support. I'm so glad to see you again my friend.

Welcome back. Im glad you overcame ypur adversity. But take it slow at first

PHURIOUS

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I love this place and all the good people I've become friends with here. I should have never left but when you start to fall and the further you fall the less clearly you think. This place is a place that has always helped me stay on track by just being around others with like goals. That's exactly why I felt now was the time to get back on here and surround myself with positivity. Everything happened so fast it's really hard to explain how it even happened. I'm definitely planning on taking things slow, especially with the lifting aspect because I'm still not sure what kind of condition my shoulder is in. I only now that it feels much better. It was really crazy how one day I was fine and the next day I couldn't lift my arm over my head. The whole thing really caused me a lot of depression.

I had a motorcycle accident about 7 yrs ago that fucked up my left shoulder. I couldn't lift my arm past my waist. I'd have to lift it up with my other hand. It took a good 6 weeks to heal. But sometimes when I'm doing heavy flat bench, it acts up a little. A shoulder is nothing to fuck with. Very complex.

That's terrible, I'm glad you was able to recover. I think because I couldn't pinpoint any instance when I hurt it, like you knew yours was caused by an accident, I was a little afraid. There was a point where I seriously thought I'd never be able to lift again. It affected my sleeping and my job.

Bro... 7 caps. Youll be aiight.

All joking aside im very glad to see you back and thanks for being real with us and letting everyone in. Thats what this family is all about. Youll be right back to where you were in no time and im sure youll surpass all your current goals.
Glad to see you back brother

Welcome back bro, I was just thinking the other day That I haven't seen you post in a while. That sucks about your shoulder man hopefully it has healed itself. That SR will def help you shred down for your wedding, I just finished my two bottles a few days ago.

Bro... 7 caps. Youll be aiight.

All joking aside im very glad to see you back and thanks for being real with us and letting everyone in. Thats what this family is all about. Youll be right back to where you were in no time and im sure youll surpass all your current goals.
Glad to see you back brother
Haha, well that didn't take long. I actually just picked me up 20 bottles and plan to stay a fierce regimen asap.

Welcome back bro, I was just thinking the other day That I haven't seen you post in a while. That sucks about your shoulder man hopefully it has healed itself. That SR will def help you shred down for your wedding, I just finished my two bottles a few days ago.
That's good to hear. I'm hoping it'll give me that boost I need.

Holy shit how bout them Bengal's!!! Welcome back bro and I'm glad to see you getting back in the groove. Take it slow at first and make sure to give your shoulder proper rest so you can come back killin it!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Holy shit how bout them Bengal's!!! Welcome back bro and I'm glad to see you getting back in the groove. Take it slow at first and make sure to give your shoulder proper rest so you can come back killin it!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
Haha yea man, it's been a hell of a season so far. I can say one thing, I may go back in a downward spiral if they go one and done again by the hands of the Steelers, lol. I can't handle that shit. It's unfortunate for what's going on in Cleveland, they got to get it together. The fans deserve better.

Welcome back! I was just thinking about you the other day when I was reading one of my old threads. I'm glad you're better... You'll be back in shape in no time brother... You already have your mind set...

Welcome back! I was just thinking about you the other day when I was reading one of my old threads. I'm glad you're better... You'll be back in shape in no time brother... You already have your mind set...
Yea, I had a bit of soul searching to do but I'm definitely ready to get back on track with my goals. I don't want to stand-up in front of all my friends and family on my wedding day as a fat, lazy pig. When I saw all the new guys in the gym walking around with their chests puffed up looking at me like, "what are you doing here" it really ignited a new flame in me. I'm not the type to worry about others in the gym but I just think it was more of the fact that they brought my own shame of how I've messed up the last could of months out and I knew I was where I belonged and I was ready to get back to being one of the big dogs in my gym.

i have been wondering where you had been and this obviously explains it... this is always your home and no apology is ever necessary... just make sure to always communicate etc... you know you always have full support here bro... you need anything at all, im always here

i have been wondering where you had been and this obviously explains it... this is always your home and no apology is ever necessary... just make sure to always communicate etc... you know you always have full support here bro... you need anything at all, im always here
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I've always known this deep down but I think I fell so hard and so fast that I was just ashamed to even be around.

Top Bottom