Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh

Don't have any yet still figuring out if I want to add to prep and proper dosing! I know pharma lady has a March special for 8iusx10vial.

Thanks for the info. What kind of results you get? Any side effects? Are you dosing two times a day?

Once per day. At anything over 3 I do twice. Early AM pre-carb and late afternoon. No bedtime pins. Minimal sides. Heart rate elevated first month then dropped to normal.

Once per day. At anything over 3 I do twice. Early AM pre-carb and late afternoon. No bedtime pins. Minimal sides. Heart rate elevated first month then dropped to normal.

For 2xs a day I would take it first thing in the morning which is around 6am I workout at 1230 and finish up around 2:30 would that be too soon for 2nd dose?

Ya. Do it pre bed. U will sleep like a baby and also have a nice hgh bath all night.

PHURIOUS

Question and please forgive me as I dropped out of high school as my math sucks, no shame in my game !

I have 6mg Serostim bottles , I now weigh 200 lbs and I just turned 40. I have been taking 2 ius daily for 9 months. Is this a good dose for me or should It be higher? I plan on running it till Sept , maybe longer if its okay?

Question and please forgive me as I dropped out of high school as my math sucks, no shame in my game !

I have 6mg Serostim bottles , I now weigh 200 lbs and I just turned 40. I have been taking 2 ius daily for 9 months. Is this a good dose for me or should It be higher? I plan on running it till Sept , maybe longer if its okay?

What are u running it for what end result

PHURIOUS

Right now I am looking to drop body fat and cut up a bit. Crusing on 200mg Test C, 125 mg Deca and the primo I got from you with proviron and sarms. I am running the primo at 200mg on this cruise is surprisingly making a difference as I am on week 5 now and can see a big change, I am really leaning out.

This next blast starting may 1 st and running to Sept, the goal is to get cut and add some lean muscle , not too bulky, will be :

Test p 400mg
Eq 600-800mg
Mast ( if I can get under 10%) 400-600mg
Primo 800 mg
Tren A last 4-6 weeks
tbol start
winny finish
NPP low dose when winny is running to keep joints happy
proviron
sarms
GH

Serostim, is that a generic or a name brand? If generic, up it to 4IU, but do it slowly to help offset any sides due to a rapid increase. If it is name brand, it is a good amount.

Hi,

Real Serostim from the clinic, which is Somotrophin. I have been on 2iu's for 9 months and still get carpel tunnel some times lol, awesome thanks!

I mean whats ur goal w the hgh well being antiaging growth which? Cause each need diff dosages

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom