napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with bridge after pct

Weight training session are intense. I stay mostly in the hypertrophy rep range but like to add in weeks of doing a power/hypertrophy phase of training. For me my body responses better to heavier lifting and increasing my strength in the 10 rep range. So during the power/hypertrophy weeks I will work up to a weight that I can get 3 or 4 reps then drop the weight by 40% and get as many reps as possible. On the next set I will add more weight and get 2 or 3 reps and drop again and go to failure. On my 3rd set I will use a weight to get 8-12. This power/hypertrophy phase will last no longer then 3 weeks and I will test my 10 rep strength in big lifts for each muscle group over a weeks time.
Cardio I just started to do 5 days a week and staying aerobic for 4 of those days and have one anaerobic session on day of no lifting. On aerobic days I do the eliptical for 20 mins after weights (another reason for glycofuse and amino linx during weights). On anaerobic day I walk to warm up and then do 10 rounds of jump rope at 30 secs a round and 30sec rest!

I'd lose that milk you are mixing with your whey and just use water. Try to limit any dairy to a minimum. Also make sure you don't go too high with the almonds. Those are packed with calories and a little bit goes a long way

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Meal 1- 2 whole eggs with 3 egg whites
1 pack of unsweetened oatmeal
1 scoop of amino linx
Meal 2- 2 scoops of whey protein with 12oz of 1% milk
1 banana (help with leg cramps)
Meal 3-(pre workout) 6oz flank steak
8oz sweet potatoe
Meal 4- post workout shake 2 scoops of whey protein
Meal 5- 6.5oz of chicken breast
1 cup of brown rice measured cooked
Meal 6- 6oz steak
4oz sweet poatatoes
Meal 7- 6oz chicken breast on a salad with sugar free ginger dressing
Veggie for salad mixed greens, red pepper, baby cucumber.

try to change the unsweetened oatmeal out with bobs red mill oat and wheat bran... do 1 serving of wheat bran with 1/2 serving of oat bran

get RID of the milk... use unsweetened almond or cashew milk or just water...

drop that flank stank meal... switch with tuna, LEAN ground turkey or LEAN ground chicken, LEAN pork loin etc... get MORE veggies and drop the sweet potato... go with 2-3 servings of veggies and 1/2 serving of rice each meal...

dont be too dependent on whey protein... 1-2 shakes tops

get rid of the salad dressing as well... drop the salad to a bare minimum... get more egg whites in there... look at adding an apple or grapefruit... you need far more fiber in your diet... its severely lacking... you have too much meat overall... too much steak to be exact... not conducive to dropping body fat as you want... you can have it once in a while, but keep it to once a week or so... you need leaner yet protein rich meats and fish...

Why take sweet potatoe away? Very good point on fiber will add the bobs red mill oat and wheat bean. Plan to switch to water and take milk out. I appreciate the help Dylan!!!

Why take sweet potatoe away? Very good point on fiber will add the bobs red mill oat and wheat bean. Plan to switch to water and take milk out. I appreciate the help Dylan!!!

its not the cleanest source of carbs... you can have them once in a while but its not something you want to get cutting in there... more for a bulking diet... rice works well for a cleaner carb, i assure you... do as you like but i have a little bit of experience with this over all these years bro

I believe you bro just trying to understand. Will make changes and keep you posted!! Want to start next cycle in single digit body fat!!

I will bro!! Thank for your help!!!

thats what im here for brother... your going to do great, i have no doubt... you have the right kind of motivation and desire and that will get you there... i'll take that all day long when im picking people i want on my team... your well on your way

That's a great compliment!! I pride myself on being disciplined! I firmly believe that it's not a bodybuilding contest it's discipline contest!!! Thanks for all your help you and rickrock have been awesome!!!

As far as the sweet potatoes go, Dylan has a great point but it also depends on you as an individual and your own response to carbohydrates. I myself, prefer and utilize sweet potatoes daily and always did throughout prep with one to two per day depending along with rice and oats as my main carb sources.

You really would have to analyze your own response to things, as some carb sources don't agree with people as well as others. I actually do better with sweet potatoes than I do rice, so I limit my rice to 1 cup per day. Prep is a strange animal, but you do get to learn your body a lot and what works and what doesn't

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom