Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG question

TNDO

Upon watching your HCG video, which was great by the way. I had some questions in regards to the amount of time to take it.. I am about to start another cycle and this one consist of taking HCG @ 500iu twice a week.. now in your video you state to not take it longer then 4-6weeks. But according to my protocol is states to take it until my last week of steroid injections.. Is this ok, or should i show you what im taking and you could tell me if its ok? thanks again

you should ONLY use it the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct... i dont need to see anything bro... running it too long is going to have a very adverse effect... run it 1000 ius per week the last four weeks of your cycle right up until you start pct...

Running HCG long term becomes counterproductive and opens you up to side effcts you don't need. The last 4 weeks of the cycle until pct starts is really all you need and it's the best effective way to use it.

Top Bottom