napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Gyno help!!!!!

Liftingman4

I swear to god I have tried every fucking thing in the world to get rid of my gyno!! Lol I used letro, caber, aromasin I mean everything. I guess I just need the surgery. I got it from not using a proper pct after a dmz and trenavar cycle. Can anyone tell me different ways to help shrink it....please

If you've tried all the protocols with no change then surgery may just be the only option left. How long have you had the gyno? How bad is it?

Consult your doctor at this point. I know it sucks, but it is what it is.

^this here. you need to find out what kind of gyno you have, if you do have gyno, and make sure you dont have anything more serious. these are things that you cannot just diagnose yourself. make sure if you do go you let the doctor know exactly what youve done so they can determine either pathological or acute

Last edited:
I agree you should swe a doctor. But before resorting to surgery I would run high dose raloxifene and see if you can shrink it at all to at least a manageable size. I've known people to dose 10mg ralox ed and shrink a huge lump to pea size

I have had it for almost a year now. And it progressively got worse and it looks atrocious on my right side. I heard of ralox just recently. It is a little squishy and had a hard lump around some of the squishyness.....I'll post a pic but please don't judge me guys it is very embarrassing. And I had letro and caber on hand but it still looks nasty

You are right about that. Do you think they could prescribe something for me?

First thing they will do is make sure its nothing more serious than just gyno and if it is gyno.Then they will determine what type of gyno and come up with solutions as to what's the best route of action. Once you know what's going on for sure it will be alot easier to determine your best options.

Thank you man I truly appreciate you for the advice. Would you mind helping me learn how to post pictures on here. I am using a Samsung and I'm on the website through the phone

Thank you man I truly appreciate you for the advice. Would you mind helping me learn how to post pictures on here. I am using a Samsung and I'm on the website through the phone

Click on the tab below that says go advanced. Then scroll down to where it says management attachment

Then new page opens there's a green+ sign to add your pix. Then go to wherever on your phone you store pix, mine happens to be under document then pictures. Yours may be different

I tried it but now it says the file is to big????? IFK this is frustrating and my wife wants me off he phone and cuddle with her lol

Here we go guys lol please don't laugh and let me know if it's reversible

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170210-201055.jpg
    Screenshot_20170210-201055.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 27
Here we go guys lol please don't laugh and let me know if it's reversible

There's no way to answer that for certain. Best thing is see the doc, make sure nothing serious and get diagnosed and they will give you some options. As mentioned prior you can always attempt a reversal protocol prior to a surgery of that's what's required. But it's important to find out what kind of gyno as there are different approaches to alleviate each

I have used letro and Aromasin but noticed that the Nolva I took from sarms x made it pretty much non existing!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom