napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Gyno help!!!!!

Wasn't just a knot from pH ages ago wasn't nothing serious but was there for a while

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wasn't just a knot from pH ages ago wasn't nothing serious but was there for a while

So acute gyno that formed into pathologic onset gyno and later subsided with some tamoxifene. That is impressive,very glad to hear that worked out for you thats always a good thing !

So acute gyno that formed into pathologic onset gyno and later subsided with some tamoxifene. That is impressive,very glad to hear that worked out for you thats always a good thing !
Yeah brother showed the misses and everything haha

Yeah brother showed the misses and everything haha

Definitely a great thing, very rare if ever that drugs can remove pathologic onset gyno usually only surgery can remove that. Now if what you had was acute then that would be much different but as you stated this was years ago, so that would make it pathologic. Very lucky

Definitely a great thing, very rare if ever that drugs can remove pathologic onset gyno usually only surgery can remove that. Now if what you had was acute then that would be much different but as you stated this was years ago, so that would make it pathologic. Very lucky
Thanks for the knowledge bruz

Top Bottom