napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno for Mcgregor or am I bugging

bigunitny

f6b83a39824bc72b04cd2e4d402c7041.jpg

i doubt it, they test those guys throughly and often, anything that could cause or combat gyno would be picked up on the test.

i doubt it, they test those guys throughly and often, anything that could cause or combat gyno would be picked up on the test.

The other part of the equation is that if he had gyno it could still be there from something he's been off of for quite some time.

Most all of them guys use. They just generally know when they need to come off. They are only tested before fights....not randomly. Yet, you still do see some getting popped every now and then

The other part of the equation is that if he had gyno it could still be there from something he's been off of for quite some time.

Most all of them guys use. They just generally know when they need to come off. They are only tested before fights....not randomly. Yet, you still do see some getting popped every now and then

yeah its possible, but I think it would've been noticed by now if that was the case.
everything I've seen looks like they have been cracking down lately but I could be wrong.

Idk diaz is nasty. And doesnt give up. Should be a hell of a fight

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom