Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW from SarmsX 1 cloudy 1 clear?

RGRdeuce

I just received my shipment from Sarmsx and have 3 Bottles of GW. 2 of the bottles are cloudy and 1 is really pretty clear? This is all done after shaking all of them vigorously, what could be the problem?

I just received my shipment from Sarmsx and have 3 Bottles of GW. 2 of the bottles are cloudy and 1 is really pretty clear? This is all done after shaking all of them vigorously, what could be the problem?

what problem are you referencing? there is not problem... just because its a little cloudy, there is nothing wrong with it whatsoever... if a fresh batch was literally just made, it may be more clear for a few days but it will generally end up more cloudy when we are talking about gw... there is no problem whatsoever

what problem are you referencing? there is not problem... just because its a little cloudy, there is nothing wrong with it whatsoever... if a fresh batch was literally just made, it may be more clear for a few days but it will generally end up more cloudy when we are talking about gw... there is no problem whatsoever

Ok,just noticed one was the odd duck out of the 3!

Yeah it's fine bro that happens. Just got mine and it's cloudy but that's pretty typical of GW

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your probably fine bro. I wouldn't worry about shit being cloudy

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ya if it is gw mine has never been clear just a pink pepto bismol looking color with gainzzz floatin in it

Yea mine is pink and u better have some grape juice to chase with. Wow tried to take it straight I'm defenitly not man enough for that shit.

They can appear a little different depending on settling conditions. Perfectly normal

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Your probably fine bro. I wouldn't worry about shit being cloudy

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I wasn't worried about it being cloudy, I was kind of actually worried about it not being cloudy. Cloudy would mean that has probably more stuff in it... LOL Gainz!

you gon get dem gainzzz bro don't you worry

Thanks bro, I am creating a GW and MK2866 log. Taking pictures and everything. My nutrition and exercise are on point mostly looking for a recoup. Currently I'm at 15-16%BF @ 196lbs after forum consensus of guessed Bf via pictures. I currently have a lot of endurance and in years past have been able to run until I have nothing but skin hanging from my body burning through fat/water. My goal is 11-12% BF at 200 lbs. Going to try this Sarm stuff out, and maybe do a big boy cycle sometime in the future. Last time I cycled was in 2010, awesome effects! But didn't do a pct! Lived and learned, my friend cycling failed to mention PCT of test and deca I believe it was a 1/2 cc of each 2 times a week. Can't remember now.

Stvks around man u can truly be a testament to sarms and not using pct to some of the knuckleheads that come through for sure

Did u have any probs as far as prolactin or gyno from no pct

I am one of the lucky ones I suppose. I got some back acne and my nipples were itching for a while and mood swings like crazy. After about 6 months or so my balls came back and most of the side effects stopped. I have seen people with gyno but if I do have some it's very very mild. I really am glad I found this place.

Ya i was on my way to disaster just like u. But found this place before i was in too deep

AAS are great when used properly I'm sure! Gotta love that Superman feeling, I was lifting like an animal and Would just limit myself to 225 for reps I could do about 30 on gear and naturally I can train hard to 20 max good full deep reps. Running sucked on cycle, but I trained so hard that my fat melted off with ease, probably 18% BF at the start of that cycle down to 12% after it was complete.

Ya well the beauty of gw and sr9009 the cardio has been good even on tren w alot of folks on here

Ya well the beauty of gw and sr9009 the cardio has been good even on tren w alot of folks on here

Haha, Tren! Tren is not a mad man that i am ready for yet. I would probably wait until my 40's to give that a go. I was a wild freaken animal just on some Test and Deca. That Deca sure does treat the Ol' joints well! Knowing what i know now i should have eaten alot more food on cycle and stay far from alcohol! If there is anyone who you notice that needs an eye opener to what its like to go off cycle without PCT lemme know, i was a walking yoyo of hormonal imbalance for about 6 months to a year....lol Crying over stupid shit and everything... I just look back now and laugh.

Top Bottom