Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW from SarmsX 1 cloudy 1 clear?

Ya but u were very lucky thats why its muy importante to pct and now bridge w sarms to keep alot of gainzzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its great that you found your way over here bro... don't hesitate to ask questions... keep learning and improving each day... you will go a long way by being here...

Thanks bro, I am creating a GW and MK2866 log. Taking pictures and everything. My nutrition and exercise are on point mostly looking for a recoup. Currently I'm at 15-16%BF @ 196lbs after forum consensus of guessed Bf via pictures. I currently have a lot of endurance and in years past have been able to run until I have nothing but skin hanging from my body burning through fat/water. My goal is 11-12% BF at 200 lbs. Going to try this Sarm stuff out, and maybe do a big boy cycle sometime in the future. Last time I cycled was in 2010, awesome effects! But didn't do a pct! Lived and learned, my friend cycling failed to mention PCT of test and deca I believe it was a 1/2 cc of each 2 times a week. Can't remember now.

I'm sure you'll love everything bro. Keep us updated on how everything goes for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom