napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW and Ephedra.

Habib2410

Well I'm new to this site, so hello to everyone. I had a quick question though. I was wondering if it would be alright to take Ephedra and GW together. I'm going to be getting ACL reconstructive surgery next month and was thinking about taking these to help keep the fat off and not lose much muscle while I'm unable to do cardio. Thanks for reading this.

Re: RE: GW and Ephedra.

Habib2410 said:
Well I'm new to this site, so hello to everyone. I had a quick question though. I was wondering if it would be alright to take Ephedra and GW together. I'm going to be getting ACL reconstructive surgery next month and was thinking about taking these to help keep the fat off and not lose much muscle while I'm unable to do cardio. Thanks for reading this.
Absolutely! They compliment each other very well for fat loss considering GW is not a stimulant so there's no problem stacking them. I just got done running the two myself over the summer. The effects of that combo are quite impressive

Thank you for the info, and the timely response! Doses of GW at 50mg, and Ephedra at 60mg a day sound good?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: GW and Ephedra.

Habib2410 said:
Thank you for the info, and the timely response! Doses of GW at 50mg, and Ephedra at 60mg a day sound good?

GW should never exceed 20mg per day, and ephedra depends on your tolerance level to it, and its individual specific. I would start low and asess from there with small increases

Make sure to get good LEGIT GW from www.pureessencesarms.com

Those two work great together. I'm in the process of dropping weight and cutting fat and I'm taking both right now. I'm personally taking 2 primatene pills, 1aspirin, 200mg caffeine pill three times a day. I only take the aspirin once though in the morning. As far as the gw I'm splitting my doses up with 10mg in the morning and 10mg 30-60 mins before i work out at night. Works fucking great actually. 50mg of gw might be overkill but I'd listen to dylan, or rickrocks recommendations on that. I've followed everything they've said since I joined and it's worked just as they say. Rapid fat loss...cardio gets easier with the gw. I used to take longer breaks between sets but I seem to be powering through my workout now. It seems to have helped my right knee too... i used to have pain under my patella when I'd run but after three days or so on the gw I was on the treadmill 30 minutes in and realized my knee wasn't hurting and hasn't since. Alot of benefits to that gw. I haven't had blood work for cholesterol but I'm sure my lipid profile would look better too.

Oh shit, I must of read that wrong my bad. Alright I'll have to get those and try that. Thanks again for the help brother!

And I use the pure essence gw. I actually haven't tried anyone else's gw but from my experience with their gw I won't be wasting my money anywhere else.

Re: RE: Re: GW and Ephedra.

Astie said:
And I use the pure essence gw. I actually haven't tried anyone else's gw but from my experience with their gw I won't be wasting my money anywhere else.
Ok, I appreciate all the information. I'll have to check out their stuff then. I have yet to hear anything bad about them!

You can and should run this combination bro... this is such an effective stack and you will see right away just how strong it is... i assure you that you will never have quality like you have with pure essence... you will see rather quickly what all the reviews are saying to be more than true bro...

Is GW safe for female use? I'm about to grip some for myself and I know my girlfriend is going to ask.

markdevito said:
Is GW safe for female use? I'm about to grip some for myself and I know my girlfriend is going to ask.
Yes it's non-hormonal so it's perfectly safe for any gender... Even Caitlyn Jenner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markdevito said:

absolutely it is bro... gw is ideal for anyone and everyone... i have so many female clients on it that absolutely love it... i've said it time and time again, in my years of watching and analyzing, i feel females at times respond better than males with sarms and you see the results everywhere that so many males have so if that tells you anything! it speaks volumes on how effective they are

markdevito said:

GW is perfectly safe for females. It is also extremely effective for them. There are several females on this forum that are on pure essence GW right now having amazing results. It literally has no side effects whatsoever to worry about

markdevito said:
God damn I love this forum. Thanks my brothers.

Glad you love it here brother! And glad I could be of help to you. If you need anything else just ask!

Habib2410 said:
sure you can take them together. you can mix gw with any stim because their are no stims in it at all.Just be careful not to stack to many stims together.Sucks you cant do cardio while on gw, IMO the biggest benefit for gw is the insane endurance increases it gives you.

Top Bottom