Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw-501516

ralphtovar

does GW 501516 have huge fat burning traits?? and stacking this with LGD?? what should i take during or after?? im 21 prepping for my first show 18% body fat show is in late august dont wanna do s4 or sr9009 cause of sides and sr9009 has to be taken too many times through the day. i know my body fat is high for a show, but im just doing the show to prove to myself i have come a long way from where i was.

what i mean by during or after is like PCT and like anything during for sides??

Gw is awesome for endurance, if you don't put in the cardio work no sarm is going to help you. Just my personal opinion, I'm running GW rn and def notice i have more energy. Don't quote me on this but i heard that mk 677 is crazy for burning fat, take it at night before bed and if all goes well, you should lose some noticeable weight.

As for sr 9009, i have personally taken this and yes, its a huge chore taking the liquid but you notice it like 3 days in. Sr is by far the best thing for losing weight IMO, i personally got capsule SR 9009 from a different website because, like you said its annoying having to take it 5 times a day, especially a liquid version.

I dont fuck with s4, i like my vision the way it is.

Also i believe dylan said in an earlier post to take the GW 30 minutes before working out. I take it in the morning, i think as long as you are consistent you are okay because the half life is 24 hours? stacking with LDG is good bc the LDG will help preserve your muscles and maybe, well probably allow you to keep building muscle even though you are cutting

Gw is awesome for endurance, if you don't put in the cardio work no sarm is going to help you. Just my personal opinion, I'm running GW rn and def notice i have more energy. Don't quote me on this but i heard that mk 677 is crazy for burning fat, take it at night before bed and if all goes well, you should lose some noticeable weight.

As for sr 9009, i have personally taken this and yes, its a huge chore taking the liquid but you notice it like 3 days in. Sr is by far the best thing for losing weight IMO, i personally got capsule SR 9009 from a different website because, like you said its annoying having to take it 5 times a day, especially a liquid version.

i saw dylans video where he said it melts fat, i do morning cardio 3x a week and 1x a week i do pm cardio.

Mk 677 isn't meant to be taken at night it interferes with your sleep, it is to be taken in the morning and as for you getting Sr in pill form I belive that's not sarms... Gw is good for your vo2 max for Cardio as long as it's not pill form either...

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

does GW 501516 have huge fat burning traits?? and stacking this with LGD?? what should i take during or after?? im 21 prepping for my first show 18% body fat show is in late august dont wanna do s4 or sr9009 cause of sides and sr9009 has to be taken too many times through the day. i know my body fat is high for a show, but im just doing the show to prove to myself i have come a long way from where i was.

Yes, GW is amazing for fat loss provided you have the right diet structured to support it. GW is non hormonal so that means there is no pct needed at all and you can run it at anytime, up to 16 weeks at a time before taking a 2-3 week break. It works very well as part of a pct too

It stacks extremely well with LGD, for a powerful lean mass and fat loss combo

www.sarmsx.com is the best source for sarms, and who I recommend you use for them

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

There is some misinformation in your post. MK-677 should only be taken in the AM. It can interrupt sleep when taken at night

SR9009 in capsule form is garbage, and not actual working Sr9009. It can't be taken in the fashion successfully and this has been covered a thousand times on here. You need to take it in liquid form, and get it from a respectable source www.sarmsx.com

I found I slept better taking the mk677 at night. A number of bro science posts about this you can search for. I switched to AM though.

yes, gw can absolutely melt fat... its up to you to put in the work though... the more work you put, the more rapid the fat burning as your metabolism will increase as well along with endurance and vo2max capacity...

if you take mk677 you need to dose it in the morning... it can absolutely give you issues with sleep patterns... it can really burn fat at a rapid rate though... here is the cycle i would recommend to prep for your show... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I had an unexpected gift from GW.After using it for about 2 weeks I got a major jump in my cardio. It almost doubled, so I took advantage and put in a lot of extra work on cardio. Now 2.5 months latter I just got another boost. My cardio has gone way up again. I am not sure if this is due to the extra time I have been putting in and I just progerssed, or did the gw hit again. My BF has gone from 9 to 7.5, yet my weight has not moved.

GW is great for weight loss, my favorite and go to compound for this purpose. Sarmsx has the highest quality ive had and GW is easily one of my favorite products

I had an unexpected gift from GW.After using it for about 2 weeks I got a major jump in my cardio. It almost doubled, so I took advantage and put in a lot of extra work on cardio. Now 2.5 months latter I just got another boost. My cardio has gone way up again. I am not sure if this is due to the extra time I have been putting in and I just progerssed, or did the gw hit again. My BF has gone from 9 to 7.5, yet my weight has not moved.

yes the beauty of gw! this is typical for the continuous building of vo2max... the other huge benefit that your seeing is the preservation of muscle in the fat burning process... to be able to drop that kind of body, ESPECIALLY when its already low, and then to add lean muscle in the process is EXTREMELY difficult but gw gives that extra edge to make it possible... obviously it takes tremendous work and dedication when we are talking about low body fat but you can to levels you just could not achieve by implementing it... VERY NICE BRO

What do you do for cardio?

What do you do for cardio?

4 sets of 3 minutes skip rope. 4 sets of 3 minutes on the heavy bag. 4 -40 yard sprints, 4 100 yard sprints. Then a 10 mile bike ride at about 18 mph. Rainy days the treadmill inclined all the way and speed of 6....and 25 minutes, the stationary bike set at speed of 10 and 100 rpm for 1 hour.

I did not know or expect a second round of cardio jump. Usually you can work hard and progress upward but the GW is like when the deca and test hit. It is a large jump.
Plus I am not on any aas at this time. I am eating 400grams protein, some fat and lots of oatmeal right now. Changed my diet up a bit from when I was on cycle. The higher my cardio goes the more I add oats.

Last edited:
i saw dylans video where he said it melts fat, i do morning cardio 3x a week and 1x a week i do pm cardio.

It does not melt fat like a blow torch on ice. It does not work that way. It works because it allows you to put tremendous effort into your cardio.I also feel like it is muscle sparing, as I am not using as heavy weights as when I was on cycle but I use lighter weights and rep and set like crazy. I am currently doing 8x10's

4 sets of 3 minutes skip rope. 4 sets of 3 minutes on the heavy bag. 4 -40 yard sprints, 4 100 yard sprints. Then a 10 mile bike ride at about 18 mph. Rainy days the treadmill inclined all the way and speed of 6....and 25 minutes, the stationary bike set at speed of 10 and 100 rpm for 1 hour.

I did not know or expect a second round of cardio jump. Usually you can work hard and progress upward but the GW is like when the deca and test hit. It is a large jump.
Plus I am not on any aas at this time. I am eating 400grams protein, some fat and lots of oatmeal right now. Changed my diet up a bit from when I was on cycle. The higher my cardio goes the more I add oats.

Awesome.....do you try and stay a certain body fat percentage all the time?

That's what is so awesome about GW. It gives you such a boost in performance on top of its fat loss benefits, and that performance increase usually translates to more gains, making it an effective recomposition tool as you experienced

Hey guys, so when it says taking 20mgs a day and it comes in 30ml bottles, how many ml's would that be? and is it best to be taken under the tongue?

Hey guys, so when it says taking 20mgs a day and it comes in 30ml bottles, how many ml's would that be? and is it best to be taken under the tongue?

Well it's concentration is 20mg per ml, so 1ml equals 20mg bro, and You get 30 doses out of a bottle at 20mg

Top Bottom