Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw-501516

Awesome.....do you try and stay a certain body fat percentage all the time?

I used to hold on to 8-9%. This drop was unexpected because I was enjoying the cardio. When I am adamant about the weights I don't do much cardio. When off cycle you loose some strength so I lower weight and add cardio.This time has been fun and came with unexpected results.

DO NOT try to hold the sarms under your tongue. You take 1 ml and have a chaser ready to go. Squirt it into your mouth,take drink and shoot it down the pie hole. It may burn being under your tongue.This is not subligual absorption, ..it needs to go to your gut.

Hey guys, so when it says taking 20mgs a day and it comes in 30ml bottles, how many ml's would that be? and is it best to be taken under the tongue?

the concentration is 20 MG/ML... its elementary math... that means 1 ml is 20 mg... YOU NEVER HOLD IT UNDER YOUR TONGUE... NEVER AND WHOEVER TOLD YOU THAT HAS NO BUSINESS EVER SPEAKING ON THE SUBJECT

I used to hold on to 8-9%. This drop was unexpected because I was enjoying the cardio. When I am adamant about the weights I don't do much cardio. When off cycle you loose some strength so I lower weight and add cardio.This time has been fun and came with unexpected results.

DO NOT try to hold the sarms under your tongue. You take 1 ml and have a chaser ready to go. Squirt it into your mouth,take drink and shoot it down the pie hole. It may burn being under your tongue.This is not subligual absorption, ..it needs to go to your gut.

I can def tell a difference in cardio as well I like to sprint hills. Also a big diffrence I've seen in is a 20 rep squat set. I like to throw 20's in every now an again and I usually run out of air before my legs give out. I've been able to push through and kill those sets.

I can def tell a difference in cardio as well I like to sprint hills. Also a big diffrence I've seen in is a 20 rep squat set. I like to throw 20's in every now an again and I usually run out of air before my legs give out. I've been able to push through and kill those sets.

Yeah then you know what I'm talking about. Caught me totally off guard the second go round.

That's a big benefit that a lot of people overlook. The endurance doesn't just help you on cardio. It can be a big help in the weight room as well, and as we all know squats are probably the biggest test since it requires so much and takes so much out of you to complete the movement. I have also noticed how much it he fits my squats, as I myself do high rep widow maker sets of squats that are no joke.....GW helps BIG TIME!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I heard that the gainz are really good whenever you shoot it inside your eyelid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom