napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gtformula's wife trt log.

After dinner the wife was in the kitchen and wanted to rub on my junk. She asked of I was in the mood tonight also. She has initiated sex now for about 4 days straight. She even said she feels back to normal now.

To say I'm glad I took the initiative and talked her into taking shots every week is an understatement lol. Even tho needles suck, they are a necessity sometimes. Once she gets in really good shape I'll try some very low dose enhancers. Get her to bikini class or something.

Ok so its official I got rockmfhudds wifey to hit the test haha hell to the ya. I pinned her this morning. we shall see what happens and I didn't have to really convince her I said you want some test this morning and she said sure!!! I was like what the hell so I went and got it all ready and pinned that ass like pin the tail on the donkey!!!

Ok so its official I got rockmfhudds wifey to hit the test haha hell to the ya. I pinned her this morning. we shall see what happens and I didn't have to really convince her I said you want some test this morning and she said sure!!! I was like what the hell so I went and got it all ready and pinned that ass like pin the tail on the donkey!!!

Wait one week and you should see some changes. That's about how long mine took. Right when the Ester was done.

very nice I think she will keep doing it, she weighed today in the gym lol and was shocked so I think now she is ready for this serious gym journey!! I wont hijack your shit I will start my own log for her

No problems bro. At this point it's only maintenence and updates are almost not needed lol.

I've already seen the proof I needed that it does work.

No problems bro. At this point it's only maintenence and updates are almost not needed lol.

I've already seen the proof I needed that it does work.

hell ya I just started my old ladies log with a little background of the whole discussion of what sparked this.

Wife told me she was soooo horny today that she had to toy herself while I was at work. Might have to back off on the dosing lol. Nah I'll let it go hahaha.

My gf runs test also my friend

Her last cycle

8 weeks
1-8 test cyp 25mg week
1-8 eq 300mg week
1-8 primo 200mg a week
1-5 var 30mg a day
1-8 aromasin 15mg every 4 days

PHURIOUS
I apologize for reading this so late. And I'm not trying to high jack a thread but I was curious on your gf pinning schedule for this cycle...

I apologize for reading this so late. And I'm not trying to high jack a thread but I was curious on your gf pinning schedule for this cycle...

Its all one shot. My eq is 300 my primo is 200. So its 1cc of each once a week with 1/8 of a cc of test cyp. She gets a shot every 6 days

PHURIOUS

No worries. I figured you could give him a good layout and possibly have a new customer ;)

I think he was more looking for a pinning schedule for his woman possibly. On how my gf was shooting it all

PHURIOUS

Yes I was curious for my wife so I knew how many pins she was looking at per week. Thank you phurious

Yes I was curious for my wife so I knew how many pins she was looking at per week. Thank you phurious

is it for trt or she just want to run a cycle? if she is running a cycle have her or you run a log for her plenty of women on here need more so they can learn from each other if they plan on cycling

Top Bottom