napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gtformula's wife trt log.

I don't fuck around brother. I'm the get it done type of guy. No she is definitely not pregnant. I'm cut and she is on the pill at the moment for about another week.

Ok i just havent had a chance to get my sust and we are still in negottiations lol she just wants to be sure. I had to assure her at the dose wouldnt take long to grt out of the bloodstream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok i just havent had a chance to get my sust and we are still in negottiations lol she just wants to be sure. I had to assure her at the dose wouldnt take long to grt out of the bloodstream

Mine trusts me completely. Which is strange of a woman lol. At the dose I have her on, there shouldn't be any lasting effects if we need to cut it off.

I pinned her ass yesterday and she has zero pip today. So she is good to go for next week now ;)

But hell im not in a rush with her.

Nothing wrong with being informed. Take your time bro. I just knew I was hitting this tren and would be wanting sex like crazy. I needed the wife on that level also. Didn't want to ask for sex.

Lol ya i hear that. We are starting our 2nd sarms run together and i guess some test and xxx lmao

I can't state enough how interested I am in how all of this goes. I've discussed this route as well with my wife, and if need be it might be something considered. As I said in Drbs thread about female HRT, my wife is experiencing a lot of the same issues and have been for quite some time

I'll be looking forward to any details and updates you can provide on this. This is obviously a topic that is hard to find info on, and a subject that needs addressed more often because it is a real problem for many women out there

I can't state enough how interested I am in how all of this goes. I've discussed this route as well with my wife, and if need be it might be something considered. As I said in Drbs thread about female HRT, my wife is experiencing a lot of the same issues and have been for quite some time

I'll be looking forward to any details and updates you can provide on this. This is obviously a topic that is hard to find info on, and a subject that needs addressed more often because it is a real problem for many women out there

You know me Rick. If I can help at least one other person that would be great. So far so good over here. Wife is feeling normal after the injection and aromasin.

I'm sure it will take some time to see results from such a small dose.

I also will log as well when i get mine 100% on board and everything i need in hand to do this. But will be watchin gt's progress

Pass on to ur wife gt that she is truly pioneering this as far as this forum goes

Well since drb posted the results his wife not like true pioneer. Maybe wrong figure of soeech

Well since drb posted the results his wife not like true pioneer. Maybe wrong figure of soeech

My gf runs test also my friend

Her last cycle

8 weeks
1-8 test cyp 25mg week
1-8 eq 300mg week
1-8 primo 200mg a week
1-5 var 30mg a day
1-8 aromasin 15mg every 4 days

PHURIOUS

Well why come u aint logging it? We are talking more towards the menopausal/female problems hrt cycle logs

Well why come u aint logging it? We are talking more towards the menopausal/female problems hrt cycle logs

If thats whats happening. And our training log for the may show starts jan 3

PHURIOUS

Ok cool me and gt's wife has some female issues goin and mine is def menopausal and has had her thyroid radiated

Top Bottom