napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARM cycle *GW & SR*

Thanks for the great encouragement guys. I'll try to keep progress pics going as I see more definition coming in. Plus I'm probably going to try for a better phone/cam with also better lighting. If i flex i can see striations across my shoulders and chest and Vascularity has greatly increased in my arms, legs and even a bit on my chest but for some reason I look "softer" than i actually am in the pictures. Again, i'll try better lighting next time. I know that GW and SR increases metabolism at a great rate and that's key when trying to cut down but do they do anything for joints because i swear, my right shoulder and my right Knee always bothered me but since taking these, I feel no more aching which is phenomenal. Another thing I was to point out and keep it honest is that few days ago i fucked up on my diet and ate a ton however when i woke up, i looked even more defined and weighed less on the scale. i usually wake up looking/feeling bloated. On Friday, I went to a party and i ended up drinking more than i should have, I normally wake up puffy face/eyes and just shitty in general but I woke up like a new man lol I swear its either the GW or SR making this happen but im not sure which one. From my personal experience so far, This is pretty incredible.

stay focused bro... its okay to have a few bad days but dont make it a habit... i want you to get everything you possibly can out of this cycle... your doing a great job already... KEEP YOUR HEAD ON STRAIGHT AND YOUR GOING TO TEAR THIS UP! Im always here if you need me...

It's been a little while since I have updated but let me tell you. My experience with GW and SR have been out of this world. Yes i have upped the dosage but slowly and havent experienced any sides. I need to take good pictures which i plan to and show my progress but I have gone fucking nuts in the gym lately. My body is responding to these unlike anything i have taken. I can run/jog for an hour without getting tired. The other day i jogged for an hour and right after i got off the treadmill i went straight to doing rows and pull ups then right into ab workouts. Tonight i couldnt stop and before i knew it, I had been in the gym for 3 hours and i STILL was not tired. Im leaning out fast however the muscle and strength is still there even in a caloric deficit. Things are going to well that im thinking of adding S4 or MK2866 to really shine my physique. Im on the fence about this because S4 has those vision sides but Ive read that its better than Mk2866 at cutting? ... Im going to order Thursday night and wondering if I should just go for the S4.....

Top Bottom