napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

Benji

Starting my first cycle in september and just wondering if this cycle looks alright for starting off.

Week 1-10 Test 400 - 1ml a week
Week 1-10 Aromasin 12.5mg ed

PCT
Week 12-16 Clomid 50mg ed
Week 12-14 Nolva 40mg ed
Week 14-16 Nolva 20mg ed

I cannot recommend a cycle at Ur age. Ur too young.
But pct is
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
You should start with sarms first not juice

how so?

22 year old, 5 ft 7, 167lbs, 10% body fat

You are too young for steroids right now bud. There are alternatives available to you. Have you looked into sarms? Tell me your goals and I'll be happy to set something up for you

Too young but when your ready bro dont buy super test get regular dosed at 200 mg and pin 2 ccs high concentration test is for advanced users (it hurts like fucking hell) if test 400 is smpoth without pip its not test 400 you got ripped off

Too young but when your ready bro dont buy super test get regular dosed at 200 mg and pin 2 ccs high concentration test is for advanced users (it hurts like fucking hell) if test 400 is smpoth without pip its not test 400 you got ripped off

This is what I was gonna say. Make sure you just get regular test 250 or test 200. Don't my test at 400mg/ml for your first run. That will be hell.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

would i see any affects on just 1ml of test e at 200mg a week? or would it be best to double dose?

would i see any affects on just 1ml of test e at 200mg a week? or would it be best to double dose?
Dude you aren't listening. NO STEROIDS FOR YOU....period!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dude you aren't listening. NO STEROIDS FOR YOU....period!!

Not to hijack this thread Rick but you posted a website where you order your syringes from what is that one again? And what sizes do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to hijack this thread Rick but you posted a website where you order your syringes from what is that one again? And what sizes do you use?

No problem buddy. This thread is not going well anyways.

I use www.gpzservices.com and get the nipro pin package with the extra needles. Great value

Rick is picky...he likes a slightly smaller gauge to draw like 22 or 20...this helps to eliminate breaking chunks of the rubber off into the vial...I use 18 though cause I'm impatient lol

To inject then 18g to to draw correct

I actually use a 22g to draw. 18g is a little big and can actually take rubber chunks out of the stopper which isn't good.

I actually use a 22g to draw. 18g is a little big and can actually take rubber chunks out of the stopper which isn't good.

Cool I'll grab that package I was going to run a small 8 wk cutting cycle of test win and s4 gw not sure if I should add mast or not

Rick brings up a good point about the rubber stopper breaking off into the vial using large gauge syringe it is completely possible as i have seen it first hand happen to me some time ago and ever since then i have always used 18g filtered syringe to draw from both vial and amps which can have small glass particulates as well once broken open.

Top Bottom