napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

Damn bro!! Stalk much? Lol jk

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Naw bro...I just pay attention. I've been here a loooong time and see the same few regulars answer the same Damn questions over n over lol..if the noobs would do that they might actually learn something...but yea it's safe to say I got u and Dylan down pat bruh lol

Naw bro...I just pay attention. I've been here a loooong time and see the same few regulars answer the same Damn questions over n over lol..if the noobs would do that they might actually learn something...but yea it's safe to say I got u and Dylan down pat bruh lol
Haha ya I know man. I know you've been around since the beginning and you're regular so you see all this stuff. You are a big asset to the board. Much appreciated

Haha ya I know man. I know you've been around since the beginning and you're regular so you see all this stuff. You are a big asset to the board. Much appreciated

One thing I can attest to, no matter how many times y'all are asked,u give the exact same answer each n every time..that's how I know u guys ain't lying because the story never changes...that's what makes our board better. Honesty/integrity

One thing I can attest to, no material how many times y'all are asked,u give the exact same answer each n every time..that's how I know u guys ain't lying because the story never changes...that's what makes our board better. Honesty/integrity
You're exactly right, and I sincerely appreciate that man. Seriously

One thing I can attest to, no matter how many times y'all are asked,u give the exact same answer each n every time..that's how I know u guys ain't lying because the story never changes...that's what makes our board better. Honesty/integrity

thanks brother... you've always been at the top of my list of flat out quality people... part of that is your dry humor, which i LOVE LOL but you always provide proper help to everyone and know when to be serious and its appreciated..

i appreciate you noticing these things... consistency, integrity and honesty are the most important things to me and to have within our home and family here as well as my own... these are characteristics that really set us apart... one thing you will always get with me, and thats whether you like or not, its the truth... sometimes its not what you want to hear and sometimes it is but it will always be consistent in that it will be the truth...

Top Bottom