Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

aloktons

Hello!

I'm on my first cycle, would like your opinion on it:

1week 250mg/ test e
2week 250mg/ test e
3week 400mg/ test-400
4week 400mg/ test-400
5week 400mg/ test-400
6week 400mg/ test-400
7week 400mg/test-400
8-11 week 500mg/ test e

Pct after the cycle is on point. Would just like your thoughts on the cycle. I'm on week 3 now and really haven't seen any gains yet?:/

thats because you are running a long ester... its going to take nearly a month before you see anything... if you dont know this basic fact then why are you using steroids bro? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals? what exactly is your pct? are you using an ai on cycle for estrogen control?

thats because you are running a long ester... its going to take nearly a month before you see anything... if you dont know this basic fact then why are you using steroids bro? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals? what exactly is your pct? are you using an ai on cycle for estrogen control?

I'm 17 years old at the time. Yea i'm damn young. I'm 215 pounds, 5 foot 11 and bodyfat around 15%. I'm bulking for my first show thath i'm doing probably in a year. My pct is Nova and colmid. Was thinking on packing on some size at the and of the cycle with anadrol. I would respect help from you. And it's my first cycle.

Come on man fo real? gtho here . U know Damn well your too young n gona fuck yourself up big time..no one here is going to advise u on anything

And don't come back saying I know but I'm going to do it anyway because we're still not going to advise u. Stop this madness!

Hello!

I'm on my first cycle, would like your opinion on it:

1week 250mg/ test e
2week 250mg/ test e
3week 400mg/ test-400
4week 400mg/ test-400
5week 400mg/ test-400
6week 400mg/ test-400
7week 400mg/test-400
8-11 week 500mg/ test e

Pct after the cycle is on point. Would just like your thoughts on the cycle. I'm on week 3 now and really haven't seen any gains yet?:/

Translation: I have no PCT planned and do not want to be asked about it

I'm 17 years old at the time. Yea i'm damn young. I'm 215 pounds, 5 foot 11 and bodyfat around 15%. I'm bulking for my first show thath i'm doing probably in a year. My pct is Nova and colmid. Was thinking on packing on some size at the and of the cycle with anadrol. I would respect help from you. And it's my first cycle.

Oh my bro.....come on, 17?! You have no idea the amount of damage you are doing to yourself cycling at that age. You will not get advice from anyone on this board cycling that young. 5'11" at 215 and 17 I'm sure your bodyfat is much higher than you think as well.

At your age the only thing you should be using is FOOD and hard training. You are going to be in a world of hurt using steroids and messing with your body's chemistry at that age while it's still developing.

You need to stop and rethink all of this

Oh my bro.....come on, 17?! You have no idea the amount of damage you are doing to yourself cycling at that age. You will not get advice from anyone on this board cycling that young. 5'11" at 215 and 17 I'm sure your bodyfat is much higher than you think as well.

At your age the only thing you should be using is FOOD and hard training. You are going to be in a world of hurt using steroids and messing with your body's chemistry at that age while it's still developing.

You need to stop and rethink all of this

Should I run the cycle to the end or end right away?

Little bro, stop right now!!!
I've been lifting all my life, I'm now 57
I just did my first cycle, get the point?

Should I run the cycle to the end or end right away?

You need to come off before you do any more damage my friend. The longer you are on the more it's going to potentially mess you up and give you long term damage. I don't know what you had planned for pct, but you need to make sure you are FULLY covered. This is what your pct should be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

listen to the guys here OP 3 weeks in on test e your gonna want to PCt and just move forward in life, keep training and eating hard next thing you know you have a great foundation and you will be further along in age where compounds most certainly at that time will become viable options. You just dont want to risk the damage now, lucky you found us here.

Top Bottom