Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle. Need help. Please make cycle details for me. I will be very thankful.

Vivek

My age is 28 and 85 kgs weight. I am prone to male pattern baldness. I have not run any cycle yet but now thinking of running one. Test c 250mgs a week with 40 mgs of anavar. Please suggest me what to use and when to use.. also please tell me regarding pct and on which days of a week i have to take hcg. I will take propecia for hairloss and arimidex for estrogen. But i dnt know what and when to take this stuff.. please guide.

I want a basic cycle with minimum side effcets.. i want to add some lean muscle nd decrease body fat percentage.

What's your bodyfat, height, training history, etc. We can't go much farther without full stats but do some research on propecia/finasteride side effects. It's some nasty stuff.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

My hegiht is 183 cms and around 20% body fat. I am 28 years old and it has been around 4 years since I am working out. Need some muscle mass and to lower body fat percentage with minimum side effects..

You should not be using steroids with bodyfat that high. Also if you are prone to MPB steroids are not smart and are only going o aggravate the problem. Another thing to keep in mind is that steroids are not fat burners!

A much better route to take for you would be to use sarms, which are perfect for your goals of losing fat while adding lean mass. Here is the stack I'd recommend to you from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom