Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle help!

BigBoyBiceps

Hey lads,

short introduction: My friend and I have been lifting for several years and after stumbling upon Brawn Nutrition's "Trest" we decided we would like to see how far we could possibly push ourselves. Therefore, I would like to know what we should be taking such as complimentary compounds if there are any? As we've both read several positive reviews online and considering how it is ingested orally we are under the belief that it is a good place to start - correct me if I'm wrong!

Also my first time using this site so I am looking forward to hearing any advice or experiences that you might have.

Thanks in advance!

Oral test yikes.. check out the new member intro.. ppl are going to want your age/weight/experience ect first

So it's that bad, huh? But thanks, appreciate it :))

My stats:

I'm 21 years old, 1.89m tall and live in Denmark, have been lifting with my childhood friend since I was 17.
Currently only doing Tribulus and a protein shake every now and then - prefer real food to shakes.
Have never done any previous cycle, but want to try out oral test, as the user "Specimen" mentioned.
Don't have exact number on body fat, but it's far below average as I completely despise junk, but love cardio and sports.

My goal is to gain some more muscle while maintaining a lean physique.

Would love to hear the general consensus on Oral Test as well orally ingested steroids in general.

Thanks!

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

I'm not sure what you're thinking, but you have absolutely no business taking steroids at your age. There are issues with your devloping endocrine system that you don't want to go messing with, as this can cause long term complications for you that are irreversible. We cannot and will not advise steroid use to anyone underage here.

Top Bottom