napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle ever!

Doorded73

Hi guys my name is Adam I’m 25 been working out my entire life. I’m 6’5 300 lbs and built like a brick shit house. I’m very excited to start my first 12 week AAS cycle. I want to do test e and Anavar (I have a guy who is prescribed it) I got Clomid for my pct. I want to know what doses I should do and if I should add any more to my pct. trying to burn fat and get stronger.

What are the doses you’re running? Injection schedule? Usually your first cycle should just be test alone at 350-400mg, it’s what I always recommend for a first go. Your PCT should be 5 weeks started 7th day after last injection like this
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20mg
Clomid 100/100/50/50/50mg
Aromasin 12.5mg every other day for the 5 weeks.
Mk2866 25/25/25/25
Gw501516 20mg for 12 weeks starting day 1 of PCT.

Clomid at 100mg might give you headaches. I’ve seen clients of mine end up with 800+ ng/dl fest levels after this PCT, but some people may say the Clomid dose is too high. To each his own, I respect lots of other guys opinions here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. I just know guys that only used Clomid for their pct and they were fine. They didn’t have any of that other stuff listed for their pct

Hi guys my name is Adam I’m 25 been working out my entire life. I’m 6’5 300 lbs and built like a brick shit house. I’m very excited to start my first 12 week AAS cycle. I want to do test e and Anavar (I have a guy who is prescribed it) I got Clomid for my pct. I want to know what doses I should do and if I should add any more to my pct. trying to burn fat and get stronger.
I'm not familiar with what a brick shit house translates to as far as body composition. My guess is your bodyfat might be a little high to cycle. For reference the Rock is your height and around 240-250. I would highly doubt you are carrying 50 to 60 lbs more muscle than him or even close to as much as him, so that extra weight is likely fat.

Posting up a pic would help evaluate your condition

Would it help to say that I played d1 college football and professional. Was an offensive guard and relatively lean for my size. The rock has nothing on me.

Not comfortable showing a pic of me no offense but I can assure you I’m telling the truth. Why would I lie.

A picture with your shirt off bro - the idea is to gauge your bodyfat.

We'll definitely see if you are putting the rock to shame then!

Ha sounds like a load of crap to me 300 pounds and In better shape then the Rock and won’t show a pic??? I bet anything this is a Fat Newb trying to get on gear to make easy Gainz !!

Top Bottom