napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FIRST CYCLE EVER! Excited! needs advice!

Major123

I'm very happy I found this forum. Read a lot about sarms and I am very stoked to start. I have 2 other buddies who want to cycle the same stuff so we can compare results. I'm really just looking for the safest sarm, with the least amount of sides. I don't care how slow gains come. I just want to be safe, no shut down and nothing that will cause ED! MK-677 and RAD 140 stood out the most to me. But I'm open to any other recommendations. Just need advice on how long to use what's recommended and if a PCT is needed and what to buy and how to take it.

Stats: 25 YO, 6"1", 175lbs use to lift heavier and weigh more! Recently my elbow has been hurting due to "golfers elbow" so iv been lifting pretty moderate since, good form and hypertrophy. I have low (normal) test in the 3-400 range it's just how I am. Never used any gear or anything before. I eat very healthy take multi vitamins, fish oils, ginkgo, zma, natural pre workout and a few other healthy herbs daily.

I really don't gain anymore. I need something to get me going again and hopefully heal my elbow. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I'm
Also worried a bit on aggression while on, I'm married. Don't want to fight with the wife haha

Looking forward to hearing from ya

You've had a blood test that tells you your testosterone is that level?

you dont gain anymore and you are only 175 at 6'1"? then there are definitely issues with your diet and training... you can run sarms but it wont make a difference if you dont have consistent diet and training, which clearly there are issues there based on your stats...

Yes guys I know it seems like that. My diet is decent. Yes I did 2 blood test with my doctor in Canada and it's been in the "low normal" range I really think it's due to the low test. I used to weigh 185 lbs, but I never got back to the weight due to an illness. My low weight is always due to my genes. All of my family have very skinny legs. Even though mines are strong they don't grow, it makes me look funny and everyone thinks I skip leg days lol. So I look way heavier. Everyone thinks I'm 190-200lbs when they hear I'm 175 they're shocked!

Just need help guys!

we are trying to help you and its clear your diet needs addressed... the excuses you are making about makes it look even worse and screams there are issues with your diet

Thanks guys. I understand. My diet is like this. No meat for protein due to animal BS, and some religious beliefs. just eggs, ISO, beans etc

Meal 1 First thing In the morning. Shake if steel cut oats, scoop of whey ISO, almond butter, coco nibs and chia seeds. Multi vitamin, 2 fish oils, curcimin, ginkgo, creatine and a mild pre workout

GYM!

Meal 2 Post workout creatine, pro gainer shake by Optimum Nutrition. 2 fish oil,

Meal 3, whole grain bread 2 slices, almond butter and protein scoop with almond milk. With multi vitamin

Meal 4, 3 boiled eggs with kale salad

Meal 5 whole grain pasta with lots of veggies, whey scoop. 2 fishoils and ginkgo.

Meal 6 cashews and whey scoop

Then zma before bed.

I sleep 8 hours a day. Workout I do is push pull legs right now. Proper form, not as heavy as I use too bcuz my elbow has been hurting. Bench 185 12 reps, on arm row 75 lbs 12 reps, 15 chin-ups. Squat 205 12 reps. Just a rough idea of my strength I keep it at. Don't don't heavy anymore bcuz of my joints.

Other meals I might have is. Half avocado with whole grain toast 1 scoop protein, use pea based protein from beyond meat as protein source in my pasta or sandwich etc.

But cook with no oil, all real Whole foods.

Any advice is appreciated.

so you are saying you cannot eat meat? what do you mean animal bs? your not going to gain any weight whatsoever with that diet which renders a cycle pretty pointless...

For a few reasons, just caring for Animals. Knowing how most meat with animals raised in cages with hormones being pumped in. Just a life decision. I know a lot of jacked vegetarian and vegan gents. Iv only stated this about 2 years ago.

But that's another story.

Bro that looks like about two real meals in total. How about adding some fish like salmon or if you don't wnt to do that eata lot more eggs every day and throw some cheese on your pasta.

For the amount of food you are eating you are doing great but I can't see you progressing much until you get a lot more food and cut the over reliance on protein powder.

Thanks @olderbro

No to the fish. But adding more eggs and cheese it not a problem at all. I can def eat more. I don't mind.

As you guys can see I added 50-60 lbs on muscle on my skinny frame. Now everything the more weight I do add only goes to my stomach lol

This is why I need a boost. Like srs my T has been low my whole life.

I contemplated gear so many times. But when I heard of sarms I got super excited.

If I went to an endocrinologist I would probably get proscribed TRT. But I don't want that until after I have kids.

sarms are completely fine for you to go with, just understand that if you want to gain size, no matter what you take, you are going to have to take in more calories and protein

Bump olderbro on the quantity of food.

The reason everything goes your stomach is because of the way you're eating. You have a ton of white flour in your diet, you have a lot of Shakes as opposed to real food.

Not all meat in the world is loaded with hormones.

If it's a religious thing that's fine.

But you can't tell me you're not eating meat because of your "ethical beliefs" and then tell me you want to use illegal anabolic steroids.

If you have low T than going on cycle is not the answer. It's only going to make it worse in the long run. I understand you want to have a family and that's very possible being on trt. If you have low testosterone legitimately then going on trt it's something you need to consider. Not a cycle.

Last edited:
I don’t think that is an efficient diet what so ever I don’t know if I really belive the while vegan diet is healthy and you can gain weight that way. Your gonna b small now because of your diet in my opinion

Thanks Dylan and EZ E

I am defiantly working on eating more while food. More eggs, zucchini pasta and other more whole carbs and some cleaner fats aswell they have this pea protein "fake meat" https://beyondmeat.com/products/view/feisty-crumble

Pretty clean I'll start adding that as a protein in my meals. Yes EZ E it's mainly a religious thing why I don't want to eat meat. Iv tried a few natural herbs of boosting my T and they helped a bit. If I do have any problems having kids I'll go on TRT right away.

But I still feel like I'm way to young to be pinning myself for the rest of my life at 25. After 35-40 + yea I don't mind.

But I really wanted to try a sarm and see how it makes me feel.

Just want to know if you guys recommend the MK-677 or something like RAD 140 or Ostarine or something else. Along with what dosage for how long and if you think a pct is necessary.

I read so much conflicting info, I just want to know what you experienced gents think.

Thanks again for all the advice guys!

Thanks Dylan and EZ E

I am defiantly working on eating more while food. More eggs, zucchini pasta and other more whole carbs and some cleaner fats aswell they have this pea protein "fake meat" https://beyondmeat.com/products/view/feisty-crumble

Pretty clean I'll start adding that as a protein in my meals. Yes EZ E it's mainly a religious thing why I don't want to eat meat. Iv tried a few natural herbs of boosting my T and they helped a bit. If I do have any problems having kids I'll go on TRT right away.

But I still feel like I'm way to young to be pinning myself for the rest of my life at 25. After 35-40 + yea I don't mind.

But I really wanted to try a sarm and see how it makes me feel.

Just want to know if you guys recommend the MK-677 or something like RAD 140 or Ostarine or something else. Along with what dosage for how long and if you think a pct is necessary.

I read so much conflicting info, I just want to know what you experienced gents think.

Thanks again for all the advice guys!
what is your specific goal from the cycle

Hey Dylan,

To gain as much size as possible (don't care how long, I want to be as safe as possible) hopefully to heal my "golfers elbow" pain as well.

Safest cycle with modest gains with no time frame.

Thanks!

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom