napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Final Cycle Pics for my mega recomp cycle!

Awesome stuff Dylan, what a way to show all you practice exactly what you preach, safety, hard work and dedication = GOALS and GAINS!!! Excellent. Congrats!
i always try to lead by example bro... thank you for the support!

26lbs up is tough to do. Congrats brother - shoulders popping big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its definitely one of the most difficult things to do bro but i love the challenge! thank you for always being supportive!

Bro.... you really need a before and after side by side. You look amazing now but it's tough for me to picture you without that extra 20 pounds. You wear it very well.. but you still need a haircut brah
i tried to put some side by side up for you... hey, lay off the hair bro, im growing it out LOLLL... i cant thank you enough for all your help and the talks we have had... you had a large impact on me i wont ever forget...

Awesome man. Wish I was that lean at 206. Keep it up man you show us all its possible to reach your goals

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
its very very difficult to add this amount of size and keep your body fat down in the process but i will always find a way bro! thank you for the support!

You look incredible Dylan. All that hard work is showing,mand this cycle really paid off well for you. Good job my friend. This 3-D look you have going on right now is pretty badass. You added size very well all the way around. I would defnitely say one of the best, if not your best cycle to date!
thank you brother.. you know how many talks we have had over all these years and how much i value your opinion and thoughts... thanks for always being there for me and being such a great friend... i truly appreciate it!

Congrats on a job (cycle) well done bro. You made great gains and kept it lean. It's a given your nutrition was on point as your diet always serves as a reference to which all others are compared. You have set the bar high for all and especially for those of us in the 12 week transformation.
i truly hope it can serve as motivation for you and everyone bro! thank you for the support!

Looking good bro great improvements on your physique way to kill it Dylan[emoji109]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little late to the thread but just wanted to say very solid job there brother. Training on point.. nutrition on point.. you showed what dedication, commitment, and overall hardcore work ethic can accomplish. 26lbs is something to be ecstatic about. I'd say thats a damn successful run. Your goal is within reach and I know you'll achieve it. Nicely done man.

Bro, always been amazed how well you respond to your cycles. Looking great as usual. Your V taper is insane! Years have gone by but is it possible to look younger? What's the secret boss??? Really though I'm glad your pleased with your progress. Interesting choice for your cruise...Deca... Pleased to see that. I also have had good success using that in a cruise. Deca is really is so versatile. OK bro keep doing your thing.

Little late to the thread but just wanted to say very solid job there brother. Training on point.. nutrition on point.. you showed what dedication, commitment, and overall hardcore work ethic can accomplish. 26lbs is something to be ecstatic about. I'd say thats a damn successful run. Your goal is within reach and I know you'll achieve it. Nicely done man.
as always bro, i truly appreciate and value your feedback... im beyond pleased with the results but realize there is FAR more to accomplish... thank you bro!

Bro, always been amazed how well you respond to your cycles. Looking great as usual. Your V taper is insane! Years have gone by but is it possible to look younger? What's the secret boss??? Really though I'm glad your pleased with your progress. Interesting choice for your cruise...Deca... Pleased to see that. I also have had good success using that in a cruise. Deca is really is so versatile. OK bro keep doing your thing.
thank you very much bro.. you have always supported me all these years and i never forget it! there is MUCH MORE to come bro!

Nice work man! 206 looking lean. Would 300mg on cruise be considered on the high side? Im asking because i will be running a cruise in about 14 weeks.

Nice work man! 206 looking lean. Would 300mg on cruise be considered on the high side? Im asking because i will be running a cruise in about 14 weeks.
i appreciate it bro.. no that would not be considered a cruise period... thats being on cycle.. you should never exceed 200 mg per week on a cruise

Top Bottom