napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Final Cycle Pics for my mega recomp cycle!

Bruh. You gettin ready to play some football with those shoulder pads?? GEEZUS 💪💪

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dylan,
Your cycle log was easily the best log I have ever followed. Not just because you made incredible gains, but because you are such a seasoned veteran and finally let yourself out of your comfort zone. It was very eye opening to see your mid cycle bloods and just how important it is to get tested.
You embody the saying "lead by example". Your progress during this cycle was nothing short of phenomenal. I think we all learned a lot by following along.

Once again, great job brother!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
i wont forget your comment here bro... i really appreciate everything you said and honestly, that means a great deal to me bro... thank you for always being so supportive.. i truly value your feedback

I meant how long u gonna cruise before next cycle...u gonna do 4-5 month cruise? Or shorter...autocorrect can mess things up sometimes haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
at least 3-4 months

i dont quite understand what you wrote here, its too choppy... i have not used ment but am planning it next cycle...
Yea I thought you used it i was just wondering what's more Superior ment or tren ..just trying to get more information on tren vs ment ohhh there's your new video

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You guys notice the "left it all on the gym floor" face in the last picture?

Congrats on a successful cycle bro! Your hard work and dedication definitely paid off.

Awesome stuff Dylan, what a way to show all you practice exactly what you preach, safety, hard work and dedication = GOALS and GAINS!!! Excellent. Congrats!

Bro.... you really need a before and after side by side. You look amazing now but it's tough for me to picture you without that extra 20 pounds. You wear it very well.. but you still need a haircut brah

Awesome man. Wish I was that lean at 206. Keep it up man you show us all its possible to reach your goals

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You look incredible Dylan. All that hard work is showing,mand this cycle really paid off well for you. Good job my friend. This 3-D look you have going on right now is pretty badass. You added size very well all the way around. I would defnitely say one of the best, if not your best cycle to date!

Congrats on a job (cycle) well done bro. You made great gains and kept it lean. It's a given your nutrition was on point as your diet always serves as a reference to which all others are compared. You have set the bar high for all and especially for those of us in the 12 week transformation.

Bro.... you really need a before and after side by side. You look amazing now but it's tough for me to picture you without that extra 20 pounds. You wear it very well.. but you still need a haircut brah

Here is the before and after...

Top Bottom