Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Few questions about steroids

freekingflash

I have been into weight lifting for roughly 14 years. I have had a few breaks in there due to new born children, car accidents and old injuries. I have been back into now steadily and have been curious about trying some new to take me to a new level of training and physical fitness.

Upon research, and witnessing what steroids has done to some of my friends I decided to pass on them as an option. I am very interested in sarms though.

My questions are; is there a specific source you would recommend to purchase from? And, would dosage be universal if I were to stack 2 or 3 different kinds?

Little bit about me. Age 33, weight fluctuates between 175 - 180 lbs.
I am in good shape and lift regularly as well as do hill sprints and yoga. I keep a clean simply diet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I would like to try LGD and GW.

For the best sources of SARMs, go to the source section, which is meant for this kind of research and information. There you will find all kind of information about different suppliers, and will see customer feedback. However, personally I have found only sarms1.com to be the reliable place to get my SARMs. As for the dosages, there is no need to change the dosages even if you take several SARMs at once, as most of them have different mechanisms of work, so they don't interfere with each other.

Top Bottom