Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Few questions about stacking sarms

Huskers120

Never got a reply to my comment so i just decided to make a thread

"Hey you seem to know a lot around here, So I got these sarms without doing much research on what goes good together. I have mk 2866, mk 677, LDG 4033 and gw501516. Can i stack all these together? I want to lose like 5-8 pounds and maintain/maybe even add some muscle. More so focused on losing these last stubborn pounds.

I have yet to find someone who has stacked LDG and Mk 677 together so thats why I'm asking.

Also on dylans video he said you need a significant amount of potassium to not have the water bloating so would like 2 bananas a day work?

Also these won't increase blood pressure right?"

Thats what I said, also i noticed the person who sold me this LDG is telling me to take 2 squirts of 10 ml a day, I could of swore the proper dosing was 10 ml once a day not twice?

You have a pretty damned good stack right there.

As for potassium, 2 banana's isnt squat, you need 4700mg of potassium.

my stack is

gw
ostarine
lgd
rad140
mk677

12w cycle, 3 week mini pct with gw and clomid.

"Hey you seem to know a lot around here, So I got these sarms without doing much research on what goes good together. I have mk 2866, mk 677, LDG 4033 and gw501516. Can i stack all these together? I want to lose like 5-8 pounds and maintain/maybe even add some muscle. More so focused on losing these last stubborn pounds.

I have yet to find someone who has stacked LDG and Mk 677 together so thats why I'm asking.

Also on dylans video he said you need a significant amount of potassium to not have the water bloating so would like 2 bananas a day work?

Thats what I said, also i noticed the person who sold me this LDG is telling me to take 2 squirts of 10 ml a day, I could of swore the proper dosing was 10 ml once a day not twice?
Yes, you can absolutely stack these together bro. It's a great stack and very effective. They work perfect together and will give awesome results.

They do not raise blood pressure in any way. Here is the correct dosing

Mk-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
LGD 10mg dosed once per day in the am
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
Mk-677 25mg per day dosed in the AM

PCT Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

um yeah I just had that stack added sr9009 rad140 and mk677 and it was amazing. did you get your stack from sarmsx? and yes dose them all at the same time for instance I took mine early morning before workout, and then the sr 5 times a day and the s4 in the afternoons as well.

Yes you can stack SARMS however you see fit. Choice is yours. Its about as safe as walking on the sidewalk. Statistically you will be fine but I suppose anything can happen.

bro, come on with the "2 bananas a day thing" that right there is scary that you would even say that... you cannot possibly be that naive nor not understand food and dietary needs... 2 bananas a day is a joke... 1. bananas are not even close to the highest producing potassium food... 2. the issue is that most just simply don't take in enough potassium in a day... 3. ive posted a million times on potassium rich foods... 4. you will not have any water retention whatsoever is you simply take in adequate amounts of potassium and control your sodium...

as far as your stack goes... ABSOLUTELY, you can and SHOULD stack all of these together... the combination of lgd, mk677 and 2866 is the healing and recovery stack so im not sure how you can say you have not seen anyone run 677 and lgd together when that is an extremely popular stack however if your not reading on here constantly, i can understand but i assure you, that stack alone is amazing and anytime you add gw-501516 to anything, it takes it to an entirely different level... here is the layout for the stack... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Where did you get the sarms from ?
I got my stuff from their old website which was called Adrenaline rush i believe? The sarms are called "Pure Essence" First cycle I did only LDG and gained like 1-1.5 inches in my arms, which was the most noticeable thing while dropping 2% body fat. Crazy stuff LDG is...

I got my stuff from their old website which was called Adrenaline rush i believe? The sarms are called "Pure Essence" First cycle I did only LDG and gained like 1-1.5 inches in my arms, which was the most noticeable thing while dropping 2% body fat. Crazy stuff LDG is...

yes, those are the exact same products you see at www.sarmsx.com It is the same company, just rebranded bro...

Top Bottom