napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feeling but not seeing results with eq

I know that eq is an extremely long Ester steroid and it takes a lot longer than most to see results. I'm currently running 450 test and 600 eq and I'm on my 4th week of eq. I plan to at least run the eq for 18 weeks at 600 and maybe bump up to 800, possibly even 900. What week do you guys really start seeing the lean muscle gains. I'm already noticing an insane amount of endurance and strength right now and some increased vascularity. I'm sure that it's different for everyone....but what week for you can you look and say ok this is why I'm running this steroid?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

deathbyduck87 said:
I know that eq is an extremely long Ester steroid and it takes a lot longer than most to see results. I'm currently running 450 test and 600 eq and I'm on my 4th week of eq. I plan to at least run the eq for 18 weeks at 600 and maybe bump up to 800, possibly even 900. What week do you guys really start seeing the lean muscle gains. I'm already noticing an insane amount of endurance and strength right now and some increased vascularity. I'm sure that it's different for everyone....but what week for you can you look and say ok this is why I'm running this steroid?

What is your body weight?

what are you expecting from EQ? you already say you have increased endurance and vascularity, these are common benefits from EQ use. Some bodybuilder friends i know use EQ 1200-1600mg per week and like it a lot, they are all over 240lbs and compete.

Personally i think you should increase your dose.

deathbyduck87 said:

Hey bro..EQ does not even start kicking in until week 8. Youll start seeing the effects then

Watch DG's video on EQ... There's a couple of them. Lots of good info that will answer your question(s)...

Re: RE: Re: Feeling but not seeing results with eq

Blackhat said:
There is mental sides that starts to come into play after 800 aw.
Can you elaborate on that?

Blackhat said:
There is mental sides that starts to come into play after 800 aw.

The mental sides only effect certain users, can be paranoia, anxiety etc but in my experience most bodybuilders are like this by nature

deathbyduck87 said:

It sounds to me like you are experiencing exactly what you should around the 4 week Mark. As far as body composition changes go, EQ really starts to shine around 8 weeks in, so give it another month or so. This is why EQ needs ran so long to be effective for best results. Experiencing the vascularity, strength, and endurance right now tells me that your EQ is working well. You just need to be patient and give it more time to really start seeing the body changes

I generally run eq 800-1000 mg per week of eq... Im a faster responder on everything i do and so i notice 6-7 weeks in on muscle growth but trust me, anxiety type sides are very rare and even more overplayed as is the increase in appetite... The one you have to really watch is red blood cell count increases which you already know to donate blood... Give it 8-9 weeks before it really kicks bro

The mental sides. It's not easy to explain. but I will think my wife is looking at other men!! And what is so strange is, if I am not on high eq, I wouldn't even care! I became very jealous, Of old boy friends. I will think she has a thing for her boss. That is the kind of thing Is what I am talking about. It's a very real side effect of big eq dose.

Trust me, I know you and we've talked. You're not going to see real results from your EQ until about 8 weeks and you do not want to go higher than 800 a week. With everything you've got going on you understand why I say this. Please listen to me!!

Blackhat said:
The mental sides. It's not easy to explain. but I will think my wife is looking at other men!! And what is so strange is, if I am not on high eq, I wouldn't even care! I became very jealous, Of old boy friends. I will think she has a thing for her boss. That is the kind of thing Is what I am talking about. It's a very real side effect of big eq dose.

Wow. I ran it at a gram before and dont remember that happening to me.

i definitely would not exceed 800 but honestly would not go under 600... getting to a gram or above is for people who are very experienced and also for those that don't have certain conditions you already have... 600-800 is where i would be considering you have certain conditions... generally i say 800 and even being that the sides are very person to person specific, you don't want to push it if its a possibility, whether the probability is high or low

JM750 said:
Blackhat said:

Wow. I ran it at a gram before and dont remember that happening to me.

Oh please, you're always mental. If you were right in the head you wouldn't talk to me. Lmao

Hahaha... It may be person to person as far as the sides I mentioned. And they are very subtle sides, they don't just start happening over night. It is far into the run. Ps I have seen several guys on here get very suspicious of at times. Maybe you guys should think back and try and remember if you where on eq at the time. If not it just must have been something in the water.

Blackhat said:
Hahaha... It may be person to person as far as the sides I mentioned. And they are very subtle sides, they don't just start happening over night. It is far into the run. Ps I have seen several guys on here get very suspicious of at times. Maybe you guys should think back and try and remember if you where on eq at the time. If not it just must have been something in the water.

i have definitely seen it myself first hand... its just rare but i have been around guys that already had anxiety and this really escalated it.. its definitely possible for someone without a pre existing but not likely but if you have an existing condition you want to keep an eye on it as the cycle progresses as you pointed out

I ran EQ at 800mg and never had one single issue whatsoever. It really just depends on the individual.

I didn't notice it at 800. 1g + is when I started thinking about stuff that just was not an issue. But I turned them into one. And I don't have predisposed anxiety, or paranoia. It's just something should keep in mind, if they are thinking about a big eq run.

Top Bottom