napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feeling but not seeing results with eq

sweetnspicy said:
Oh please, you're always mental. If you were right in the head you wouldn't talk to me. Lmao

You do make a good point there… :p

I still love you! :lol:

Re: RE: Re: Feeling but not seeing results with eq

RickRock said:
I ran EQ at 800mg and never had one single issue whatsoever. It really just depends on the individual.
That's cause you're da man bro! Lol

This is all good to know because I just got some EQ for my next cycle. It actually arrived today! I'll keep an eye on my dosage and those sides...

cbbram said:
This is all good to know because I just got some EQ for my next cycle. It actually arrived today! I'll keep an eye on my dosage and those sides...

there's a reason i literally never run a cycle without eq... it amazing bro and you will love it

DylanGemelli said:
i definitely would not exceed 800 but honestly would not go under 600... getting to a gram or above is for people who are very experienced and also for those that don't have certain conditions you already have... 600-800 is where i would be considering you have certain conditions... generally i say 800 and even being that the sides are very person to person specific, you don't want to push it if its a possibility, whether the probability is high or low
I do have an anxiety disorder but honestly it's not that bad. As far as my mood if anything I think it has enhanced it and I can tell a difference in appetite. It's a good thing in my case though because I have to force myself to eat enough to be healthy. Eq has helped me with that a ton. My diet is definitely on point for sure. I'm not super ocd with it as far as eating the same thing every day. I do plan my diet each day to make sure that I am getting all my calories and macros covered. I've been doing a bit of carb loading over the past few weeks to get a little bit faster gains but I eat almost perfectly. I have done my homework on eq and I have seen all the videos Dylan has made and I honestly just wanted to see, on average, about when everyone starts to really see the full results of the drug. Generally most any drug works extremely fast in my body regardless of what it is and my metabolism is absolutely insane. So far I haven't put on much, if any water weight, and everything is turning into super hard lean mass. The last time I checked, about a week or so ago, I'm at around 8% bf. So far I am loving the eq and test cycle and although I may be running the eq on the more modest side I feel excellent. I changed up a bit from when I started by switching from test e to sust which I am glad I did. I am already seeing changes I just wanted to see what else I could expect from the eq because it is such a long Ester.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

deathbyduck87 said:
DylanGemelli said:
i definitely would not exceed 800 but honestly would not go under 600... getting to a gram or above is for people who are very experienced and also for those that don't have certain conditions you already have... 600-800 is where i would be considering you have certain conditions... generally i say 800 and even being that the sides are very person to person specific, you don't want to push it if its a possibility, whether the probability is high or low
I do have an anxiety disorder but honestly it's not that bad. As far as my mood if anything I think it has enhanced it and I can tell a difference in appetite. It's a good thing in my case though because I have to force myself to eat enough to be healthy. Eq has helped me with that a ton. My diet is definitely on point for sure. I'm not super ocd with it as far as eating the same thing every day. I do plan my diet each day to make sure that I am getting all my calories and macros covered. I've been doing a bit of carb loading over the past few weeks to get a little bit faster gains but I eat almost perfectly. I have done my homework on eq and I have seen all the videos Dylan has made and I honestly just wanted to see, on average, about when everyone starts to really see the full results of the drug. Generally most any drug works extremely fast in my body regardless of what it is and my metabolism is absolutely insane. So far I haven't put on much, if any water weight, and everything is turning into super hard lean mass. The last time I checked, about a week or so ago, I'm at around 8% bf. So far I am loving the eq and test cycle and although I may be running the eq on the more modest side I feel excellent. I changed up a bit from when I started by switching from test e to sust which I am glad I did. I am already seeing changes I just wanted to see what else I could expect from the eq because it is such a long Ester.

See i agree on the mood enhancement... That has been another factor contributing to my love for eq... I have always experienced a "feel good" quality with it...

DylanGemelli said:
deathbyduck87 said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

See i agree on the mood enhancement... That has been another factor contributing to my love for eq... I have always experienced a "feel good" quality with it...
Personally if anything I think it has helped with my panic attacks. It's not like euphoric for me it's just that feeling of things being right. The strength gains are incredible and the almost antidepressant effect makes me just give a shit less about any kind of drama. Even if it didn't give any kind of gains I would be happy with the endurance and strength both mentally and physically. I'm sure it's different from everyone. I'm on a little more than 600, more like around 725 or 750, I haven't done exact ml count. I'm happy with it where it is because I'd be disappointed if I went up too high and it didn't feel the same. Personally I'm in love with the stuff, and when I switched to sust it was like hitting a sweet spot. No sides just gains and confidence.

deathbyduck87 said:
I know that eq is an extremely long Ester steroid and it takes a lot longer than most to see results. I'm currently running 450 test and 600 eq and I'm on my 4th week of eq. I plan to at least run the eq for 18 weeks at 600 and maybe bump up to 800, possibly even 900. What week do you guys really start seeing the lean muscle gains. I'm already noticing an insane amount of endurance and strength right now and some increased vascularity. I'm sure that it's different for everyone....but what week for you can you look and say ok this is why I'm running this steroid?

it looks like eq is already working.like everyone is saying,give it a little more time and see what happens..depending on your body weight,i would even up the dose.
as for mental sides,it really depends on the individual,although i think a lot of it is exaggerated ...
personally,i went over 1 grams in the past and never had a problem
only thing is the blood red cell counts,you might want to take some baby aspirin and/or donate blood
also,make sure you drink plenty of water

yes be patient with the eq it a takes a while to really start working

yes watch your red blood cell count this can be dangerous

like he said aspirin and go donate blood is what I recommend to everyone because you can turn your blood into a syrup consistency and you don't want that especially if you are on a long time or mixing with things like anadrol

deathbyduck87 said:
DylanGemelli said:
deathbyduck87 said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

Personally if anything I think it has helped with my panic attacks. It's not like euphoric for me it's just that feeling of things being right. The strength gains are incredible and the almost antidepressant effect makes me just give a shit less about any kind of drama. Even if it didn't give any kind of gains I would be happy with the endurance and strength both mentally and physically. I'm sure it's different from everyone. I'm on a little more than 600, more like around 725 or 750, I haven't done exact ml count. I'm happy with it where it is because I'd be disappointed if I went up too high and it didn't feel the same. Personally I'm in love with the stuff, and when I switched to sust it was like hitting a sweet spot. No sides just gains and confidence.

for me, that's the way a cycle should be and feel... you should feel on top of the world, like superman and be happy etc... your supposed to be enjoying it and that motivates you even more to get the most out of it... that's why i avoid things that are too toxic and cause too many sides... when i have ran superdrol i hated the world day and night etc... things like tren that make bipolar people seem like they are sane... lolll your not supposed to endure that... a few sides, yes, that's part of it but when its misery throughout, for me, its not worth it... how much more do you really get from it in the end? im not a live in the moment type person anymore... i think about the long term etc... im really glad your having a good experience... i think its evident why i am such an advocate of eq...

Top Bottom