Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ vs Deca for Joint support

All jokes aside thank you and everyone who chimed in. Guess I'll run it again & the right way, maybe I'll fall in love with it this round.

i have no doubt you'll love it... if you need any advice or tips, experiences etc. whatever it may be, just let me know

Yea guys I'm dropping my test dosage. Going to do a run of 500mg Test coupled w/ 300mg Deca. Was thinking
About it during my workout and think all that excess amount of test is just going to go away. Think I'll stay dryer on the stack I just came up with.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Yea guys I'm dropping my test dosage. Going to do a run of 500mg Test coupled w/ 300mg Deca. Was thinking
About it during my workout and think all that excess amount of test is just going to go away. Think I'll stay dryer on the stack I just came up with.

thats exactly right... bro, there's no need to run test any higher... it just gets sloppy, more sides etc... this is far better... controlling estrogen and water with deca is extremely important because now your dealing with prolactin as well... you MUST keep things in range or you'll be sorry.. its far easier to do that with test being at a moderate amount... wise move

thats exactly right... bro, there's no need to run test any higher... it just gets sloppy, more sides etc... this is far better... controlling estrogen and water with deca is extremely important because now your dealing with prolactin as well... you MUST keep things in range or you'll be sorry.. its far easier to do that with test being at a moderate amount... wise move

Yeah Dylan I'm actually not sure. A couple weeks back I needed something for the same reason and had left over NPP so I took 50mg EOD ~ 175pw and within the first week my face kinda swelled up and when I would have sex my dick would go limp during intercourse, so I threw it away. I don't want the deca to have the same effect on my libido and face, I like it when my face doesn't look fat lol. Not necessarily fat it just looks full and smooth which I absolutely hate.

Yeah Dylan I'm actually not sure. A couple weeks back I needed something for the same reason and had left over NPP so I took 50mg EOD ~ 175pw and within the first week my face kinda swelled up and when I would have sex my dick would go limp during intercourse, so I threw it away. I don't want the deca to have the same effect on my libido and face, I like it when my face doesn't look fat lol. Not necessarily fat it just looks full and smooth which I absolutely hate.

were you using dostinex with it and were you using aromasin on cycle?

Thought I wouldn't need caber since it was a low dose and for joint lubrication purposes and no I use adex but I'm going to swap to Aromasin.

yes, swap it out and hit dostinex bro... should be a much different result for you...

Yea I'm going to then. U think since I experienced that as such a low dose I'm prone to progesterone sides

its on the rarer side but it could be a few things... 1. yes, you could just be prone and thats very possible bro... you had all the symptoms and it is fast acting so its definitely possible OR 2. your estrogen was already high and it triggered this with minor prolactin buildup.... its one or the other...

its on the rarer side but it could be a few things... 1. yes, you could just be prone and thats very possible bro... you had all the symptoms and it is fast acting so its definitely possible OR 2. your estrogen was already high and it triggered this with minor prolactin buildup.... its one or the other...

Yeah it could be that or it could be I was doing my adex too high?? I'm realizing that with the adex if I do too much (which is like Russian roulette u never know when you're gonna crash it, hard to find a sweet spot) I get achey joints and during intercourse I go soft too at times. I'm starting to think its the arimidex...shit sucks, I hope I don't experience this on aromasin

I also get very moody, like I'm a total dick when I crash my estro and I get depressed as shit.

Yeah it could be that or it could be I was doing my adex too high?? I'm realizing that with the adex if I do too much (which is like Russian roulette u never know when you're gonna crash it, hard to find a sweet spot) I get achey joints and during intercourse I go soft too at times. I'm starting to think its the arimidex...shit sucks, I hope I don't experience this on aromasin

thats also very possible.. how high were you dosing it? did you do any bloods whatsoever?

Top Bottom