Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ vs Deca for Joint support

Running that much test is whoa considering your pic. You look like your tall and weigh no more than 220. What do you weigh? Arimidex is the shit, but that is way more test than I've ever run. I did up to 800 and I'm 240 and 5' 9". I'm curious AF about the type of gains you've made running that much, your start weight and finish please.

Not need caber even if the high test is dosed at 1250-1500mg of Cyp... I'm very fond of high test only cycles lol crazy strength and pure mass, always steer away from deca because it makes me look bloofy.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

The only time you need caber is with nandros i.e deca. For 150-200 deca I don't use it.If you are bloofy there is way more of a chance of getting that from test than low to moderate deca. I consider test to be the bloofy one,so I keep it under 300mgs. So for me 300test/200deca is fine. Then sometimes 300test/800eq or 300 test 800mg primo. Or a combo of test/deca/eq.I can stay ripped on 300 deca, but if my test is over 400 I have to dose some AI. For the last 10 years I have used nothing but low test plus low deca plus either 800 eq or primo. I use deca when joints hurt or I want to add a few lbs of muscle. I add eq for some extra strength, and primo when cutting. My entire workout and lifestyle is to be as lean as possible. I very seldom consider being bigger, only faster in the 40 yard. So I am very particular about bloofy...it aint gonna happen.

Last edited:
Running that much test is whoa considering your pic. You look like your tall and weigh no more than 220. What do you weigh? Arimidex is the shit, but that is way more test than I've ever run. I did up to 800 and I'm 240 and 5' 9". I'm curious AF about the type of gains you've made running that much, your start weight and finish please.

Not tall at all. 5'8 was 230, dropped down to 209, now I'm climbing up back over 220 in currently 218 as of this morning dead weight. Everyone responds gear differently, people can get away w/ less others need more. I take the amount that I know is well enough for me. I don't train for physique. I train for the purpose of strength and just being big. Like I said high test thickens me, makes me feel great and I eat train and fuck like a king on it. What might work for you might not work for me.

The only time you need caber is with nandros i.e deca. For 150-200 deca I don't use it.If you are bloofy there is way more of a chance of getting that from high test than even moderate deca.I can stay ripped on 400 deca, but if my test is over 400 I have to dose some AI. For the last 10 years I have used nothing but low test plus low deca plus either 800 eq or primo. I use deca when joints hurt or I want to add a few lbs of muscle. I add eq for some extra strength, and primo when cutting.

Nice. I'm more of a test guy. The only effective stack I'll run besides that is Tren/Test. As u know it's very versatile maybe throw in drol but I'm trying to stay away from the harsh compounds. Save the exotics for when I'm cutting, which isn't going to happen for a looong time lol. Deca just gives me a smooth look everytime I ran it.

Appreciate all you guys chiming in on this. Very helpful. Will dose deca 200 pw. If I get a little bloat, I'll just do some cardio to get rid of that. Don't like having the moon face deca always brought onto me. Hopefully other side effects stay at bay.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Oh man, my avatar is old. Nearly about a year ago that was taken.

Arimidex may be your issue. That shit can wreak havoc on joints. I'd recommend switching over to aromasin. I know I am.

Oh btw. Holy test, batman! lol.

Arimidex may be your issue. That shit can wreak havoc on joints. I'd recommend switching over to aromasin. I know I am.

I never tried aromasin I know it kills your estro lol. Why would it be any better than Adex? I'm just asking, I actually wanted aromasin first but all my source had at the time was Adex lol

Yea bro you're right the more I think about it the more it makes sense, I have insomnia, no appetite, joints creak, I didn't even get a pump when I did back and bis yesterday. Actually gym early cuz I was feeling like shit. I skipped my dose today and Ima keep skipping it until I feel better. Low e2 is not a good feeling.

I'm currently starting a high test cycle and just finished doing tris but feel a little creaking in my elbows. I'm just worried of taking the low dose Nandrolone then getting on the shitty sides it comes with.

200mg Deca is awesome bro, trust me. I've been in that dose 3 months and also don't need caber at all. No side effects either at the dose

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

200mg Deca is awesome bro, trust me. I've been in that dose 3 months and also don't need caber at all. No side effects either at the dose

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yea I'm gonna go for it. Hopefully it'll add a very light anabolic punch too. That'd be great

Bro test converts way more than deca everybody blaims deca for bloat when in reality they run deca with high test and generally on a bulking diet so lots of carbs

Bloat aromisin and a xontrolled diet and you wont bloat

Yea I don't bloat on test unless I don't take proper precautions and crap diet. I haven't ran deca in couple years so from what I remember I bloated probably cuz of that. I'm giving it a shot at low dose. Everything else is dialed in. Thank u brother

you have nothing to worry about whatsoever on bloat with deca if you control estrogen and have a good diet... deca is actually extremely dry IF and only IF you run it right... i feel like deca is right up your alley honestly... i shit you not bro and i mean this a million percent, 200 mg of deca can go a million miles and it flat out works... dostinex might not even be necessary at that dose... i never needed it at 200... aromasin FOR SURE with test and your gold here...

you have nothing to worry about whatsoever on bloat with deca if you control estrogen and have a good diet... deca is actually extremely dry IF and only IF you run it right... i feel like deca is right up your alley honestly... i shit you not bro and i mean this a million percent, 200 mg of deca can go a million miles and it flat out works... dostinex might not even be necessary at that dose... i never needed it at 200... aromasin FOR SURE with test and your gold here...

Hey Dylan when u say right up my alley do you mean right up my anus? Please Lmk brother thank u n God bless

Top Bottom