napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

enchanced super stack question

blacka

So i ordered the enchanced super stack awhile ago.
I am on week 5, i just opened the last bottle of RAD-140
Taking it just as instructed 20mg in the morning which is 2 full droppers.
Clearly i am going to run out before the 12 week cycle

I thought this was a "12 week cycle" kit meaning everything i need

I contacted support and the response i got was
"Each bottle usually lasts for 6-8 weeks."

how can 1 bottle of RAD-140 @ 20mg daily last that long?

the stack needs to be redone IMO and put in there that you need (6) bottles of RAD for a 12 week run.
Same thing happened to me...go to the buy (2) get one free section on sarmsX for the best solution

hang on a second..... this is something i am not happy about. Its got nothing to do with the product, its got purely to do with the fact that i thought i was paying for a full 12 week cycle... purely on principle. dropping almost 900 dollars on a 12 week cycle only to get almost half way and say.... "well you need more of this?"

honest don't know how i am going to handle this... shoving out more cash for something i thought was complete to begin with... will not be my solution. I will send them another message and see what kind of response i get. Its not likely i will buy more RAD-140 from sarmx to complete a cycle i thought i was already paying for.

Money isn't the issue its the principle of the mater

I brought this up to Dylan a few weeks back.

His response was if they added the extra 3 bottles, it would be more expensive than the 3 for 1 deal you can get.

But I do agree, if its 12 weeks, it should be 12 weeks,

Well i hope they make my order right, cause i will not spend more money for what i assumed was a full kit, first time buying and dropping 900 cost of cycle + tripple x with shipping. Waiting to see what customer service says.

hang on a second..... this is something i am not happy about. Its got nothing to do with the product, its got purely to do with the fact that i thought i was paying for a full 12 week cycle... purely on principle. dropping almost 900 dollars on a 12 week cycle only to get almost half way and say.... "well you need more of this?"

honest don't know how i am going to handle this... shoving out more cash for something i thought was complete to begin with... will not be my solution. I will send them another message and see what kind of response i get. Its not likely i will buy more RAD-140 from sarmx to complete a cycle i thought i was already paying for.

Money isn't the issue its the principle of the mater

I understand your frustration but why didn't you do the math before hand? That's the first thing I would've checked personally.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

Its all based on running rad at 10 mg per day an sr at 20 mg per day... You can run it however you like... Its like anything else... When you buy a stack anywhere, its based on certain doses and you decide from there how you run it... For instance, a natty stack would have a 30 day supply of a pwo... For example, many would need two scoops per day and it would last 15 days but thats on the person dosing

1. first cycle - kind of in the dark, did some research
2. After reading the forums and suggestions from people i fully trusted what i was getting
3. didn't think i would be buying into an incomplete kit
4. for the money i spent i would expect a complete product in full for the entire run

I sincerely hope this isn't a case where i feel like i got fucked over, I like the product and have nothing bad to say, still waiting to see what customer service is going to do. But i think its completely mis-leading to say something along the lines of

12 week cycle for $$$ ... here you go (x amount of bottles of each)
less then half way in...
O BTW... you need more of this and this...

Naw, thats not happening, i won't spend the extra money. Even thou money really isn't even an issue

Here is the link to my very first post when i joined the site asking about sarms and dosing
https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/sup-guys-new-here-9072.html

"The VERY BEST sarms you can find are at www.sarmsx.com... for your goals, this is the stack that i would recommend for you with the goals you have and here is the link for the stack as well as the pct... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanc...ice&order=DESC and https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-...ice&order=DESC

here is the layout...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day"

Quoted the dosing instructions giving in the thread.

Right thats the dose recommended here... I just said what the stacks are based on and then what is recommended... Noone forces anyones hand on how much to run... Some dose test at 250 and some at 500... How could any stack be made to go with what everyone wants to run it at??? Its not even realistic

1. first cycle - kind of in the dark, did some research
2. After reading the forums and suggestions from people i fully trusted what i was getting
3. didn't think i would be buying into an incomplete kit
4. for the money i spent i would expect a complete product in full for the entire run

I sincerely hope this isn't a case where i feel like i got fucked over, I like the product and have nothing bad to say, still waiting to see what customer service is going to do. But i think its completely mis-leading to say something along the lines of

12 week cycle for $$$ ... here you go (x amount of bottles of each)
less then half way in...
O BTW... you need more of this and this...

Naw, thats not happening, i won't spend the extra money. Even thou money really isn't even an issue

first off, it is a full stack... I told you the best doses to run... Clearly you have no experience whatsoever and are not understanding that people dose things different... Run rad at 10 and sr at 20 and you have a complete stack... Just because something is recommended does not mean you have to do it that way

no need to remove the stack, just dont call it a 12week stack, and if one chooses to use your dosages, they'll need additional rad and SR.

At least new folks will know up front...

no need to remove the stack, just dont call it a 12week stack, and if one chooses to use your dosages, they'll need additional rad and SR.

At least new folks will know up front...

sorry but i have to disagree with you buddy. if you went to a GNC and bought a USN Whey protein that says on the table 30 days supply @1 scoop a day, and the cashier you get chatting and he advises 3 scoops.. 10 days later you have no Whey. is this also a complaint?

I dont disagree, but the cases of this site, recommendations, and association is much different than gettign something from some clueless bimble at GNC.

The only point I wish to make, is if you recommend dosages, recommend a stack from sarmsx, then at least tell folks they'll need additional sr and rad or make it clear when you order you may need more if you are following dosage recommendations from isarms..

Its a simple thing and saves all this headache, as I have to order some more SR now when I could have added it to my order and not pay additional shipping just for 1 bottle.

Last edited:
Ill give my $0.02.....The fact of the matter I have never SEEN a recommendation of 10mg's on RAD or 20mg's on SR....that's the point here.......

So i ordered the enchanced super stack awhile ago.
I am on week 5, i just opened the last bottle of RAD-140
Taking it just as instructed 20mg in the morning which is 2 full droppers.
Clearly i am going to run out before the 12 week cycle

I thought this was a "12 week cycle" kit meaning everything i need

I contacted support and the response i got was
"Each bottle usually lasts for 6-8 weeks."

how can 1 bottle of RAD-140 @ 20mg daily last that long?
At 20mg per day each bottle will last 15 days. I'm not sure who told you 6-8 weeks which is highly inaccurate. Last I heard this was going to be corrected in the stacks but I don't think it has been changed yet.

I think the stacks were set up assuming 1ml of each per day which would cover the 12 weeks....but right now the enhanced super stack has enough RAD for 6 weeks if you run 20mg per day.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom