Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dostinex and steroids

batoloco

Hi, I'm on dostinex at the moment for libido and drive since my sexual life started affecting my marriage, I think it is time to look good and I want to gain about 10 pounds of muscle with deca, is it ok to take deca while taking dostinex?

Hi, I'm on dostinex at the moment for libido and drive since my sexual life started affecting my marriage, I think it is time to look good and I want to gain about 10 pounds of muscle with deca, is it ok to take deca while taking dostinex?

that's not a good idea for dostinex use... you need dostinex when you have a prolactin issue, not just when you have low sex drive... your making a big mistake... not to mention the idea of running deca on its own... you don't need deca for 10lbs. of muscle... you need to slow down big time before you ruin your life... you need to go to your doctor and get a full hormonal panel and see what your real issue is... you can easily gain 10 lbs. in many other ways... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? let me know and i'll be glad to help you get on the right path...

If you are having this kind of problems, Deca is a very poor choice. Opt for something that is not so notoriously famous for killing libido. Better just do Test solo cycle, and you will get benefited as is with it - no need to use harsh compounds right away, especially when having pre-existing problems.

Top Bottom