Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Distal bicep tear

1164rambo

I'm am 5 months post op. I have done several cycles in the past. Nothing big test.deca.and once dbol...what bulking cycle would you recommend. I did have a full tendon tear
I'm 33 years . 5 ft 8in. 225lbs Did gain some bad weight wile on recovery leave. Was out the gym for 6 months . Done test and deca twice . And test and deca and dbol once. 3 total cycles. I feel I am fully recovered I completed the required therapy. Have full supination and pronation . Have been increasing weight on injured arm . Almost lifting the same weight I was before my injury. With the exception of my right arm . Been working out for 8 years . And I have been on trt for 3 years. Wanting to get back to where I was before the accident safely . Then of course I want to make more gains .

If u sure it's completely healed u can go back to business as usual..I' mean tears happen. Just ease back into it. No need to do anything big ..I'd run just a moderate dose of test to see what happens before I go big. That's just me

You said you did gain some bad weight, so where is your bodyfat at? Based on your stats I'm guessing it's quite high at the moment and bulking is the last thing you should be doing

Here is a good cycle plan for you

Get your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-16 Test C 350mg per week
1-16 eq 600mg per week
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
5-16 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
5-16 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

14-18 hcg 500iu twice per week

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

RickRock than you for that layout . I have never tried sarms. Since i am on trt .shouldn't I go back to my trt dose and no pct?

Top Bottom