Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dianabol

hardoning

Hi Gemelli just watched your videos on dianabol, so if running it at 30mg a day at what times of the would you take them if they are 10mg tabs and 15mg tabs.

Yeah, you will definitely need something stacked with dianabol in order to harder a bit the gains, and keep them after ending the cycle. I would split the dosage in two parts, one taken in the morning, and another one taken one hour before working out (or just PM on rest days). The best stack for Dianabol would be a SARMS triple stack - simple, and yet very effective and completely safe to use. The cycle would look like this:

Weeks 1-8
Dianabol - 30 mgs per day
Some good liver protection every day
Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD
Cardarine GW-501516 - 12,5 mgs per day
Ostarine MK-2866 - 25 mgs per day
Andarine S4 - 50 mgs per day (for the first two weeks use just 25 mgs per day, and then increase the dosage to 50 mgs per day)

Then do a 4 weeks mini-PCT consisting of nolvadex, clomid, Ostarine MK-2866 and some good liver protection and natty test booster.

Hi guys thanks for your feed back, really appreciate it.
So with the Dianabol I will be running Sustanon 300. So 300mg a week for the first two weeks then up it to 600mgs a week for the remaining 6 weeks.

Hi guys thanks for your feed back, really appreciate it.
So with the Dianabol I will be running Sustanon 300. So 300mg a week for the first two weeks then up it to 600mgs a week for the remaining 6 weeks.

why would you raise it to 600 and why would you only run it for 8 weeks? none of this makes any sense bro... sustanon needs to be ran a minimum of 12 weeks... although it has some short esters in it, it has a larger make up of long esters... what are your goals from this cycle? there is no need to start low and raise etc... 600 is too much.. your already running dbol which converts to estrogen at a higher rate than any other steroid and then your running test that high? you do realize that ALSO converts to estrogen right? your asking for extremely sloppy and wet gains and certain estrogen problems...

Totally agree - sustanon is a very long lasting steroid, and you need to run it for at least 10-12 weeks for good results. And believe you me, if you have not used steroids before, you will already have some incredible gains with just 300 mgs of sustanon. If you are going to use both, the use of Aromasin will be an absolute imperative.

I would highly consider changing dbol to tbol stacked with lgd-4033 and rad140... you will get dbol like results without any of the side effects, water retention etc... you will find this to be far more sustainable and will go for a far better cycle... here's a full layout...

1-12 sustanon 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom