napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

decided to join the AR forum.

BenS

hi guys, i'm new to this board and i just wanted to introduce myself. 5'7 180 33yrs old been lifting for about 10yrs have at least 3 cycles under my belt, nothing to crazy. i've just been reading the topic and post in the forum and it seems like all you guys are good people.

hi guys, i'm new to this board and i just wanted to introduce myself. 5'7 180 33yrs old been lifting for about 10yrs have at least 3 cycles under my belt, nothing to crazy. i've just been reading the topic and post in the forum and it seems like all you guys are good people.

hey brother, welcome to adrenaline rush! you definitely made the right decision in joining here and its great to have you... you will quickly find there is no other forum like it is here anywhere... don't hesitate to let me know whenever you need any help...

Welcome to the AR family...glad you found your way here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actually its perfect. ive been trying to ask for a price list on phurios pharma. he said its by referral only so i really dont know how the process works because im a newbie here. would appreciate if you could help me out. thanks

actually its perfect. ive been trying to ask for a price list on phurios pharma. he said its by referral only so i really dont know how the process works because im a newbie here. would appreciate if you could help me out. thanks

pm me bro...

Welcome to our home here at adrenaline rush! You have come to the right place for the best help and info out there. If you need anything or have a question just let me know

Welcome To AR the no bullshit drama free forum and the best knowledge you can get brother!

Top Bottom