Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

jaikili

just wanted to know what is everything I would need to take with dbol. I have taken it before and have noticed results but I lacked in information on what to take with it and was only taking a pct I had found online.
Can you please list me everything that I need to order with my dbol and a site if you know where I can order from
I am 6'2 21yr old 170 pounds

Regarding the question of where to buy Dianabol - check out the source section. There you will find all the information you need about the different suppliers, and feedback from their customers. There you will be able to make the wisest choice. As for the cycle itself, you would at least need an aromatase inhibitor (such as aromasin) and liver protection. For PCT you would need clomid, nolvadex, a test booster, and Ostarine MK-2866. However, I would not run a Dianabol solo cycle, as it is quite pointless - you will lose most of your gains after ending the cycle, since you will get a lot of water retention and bloating from it.

Top Bottom