Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cystic Pimples.. Son of A lol

trank406

So I eat pretty damn clean, drink a gallon and a half of water, shower twice a day because it's hot as hell here in Cali, and I take so many supplements just to stay healthy and keep a healthy face. I don't have break outs except on my shoulders and a little on my chest from shaving and sweating at work and the gym but like I said I shower twice a day and on top of that my dermatologist has me on Doxycycline for acne. I know stress can play a part of it as well and even if I don't notice it maybe I have been a little stressed with work and other things but what do you guys do to get rid of acne right away because I hate those fuckers! Acne sucks! I love my face but right now.. I just want to rip that damn cystic pimple from underneath and chuck it out lol seriously though I have a decent looking face but I feel like acne kills that! And its painful. What do you guys do? Supplement wise or even some at home remedies to get rid of them.

are you on anything that might be effecting your hormones ? AAS, etc?

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

I get them occasionally... I don't think there's much you can do about it except wait it out and choose compounds that don't cause them. Deca is notorious for causing numerous on my back so I'll have to keep away from it.

Pharma Lady Rep

So I eat pretty damn clean, drink a gallon and a half of water, shower twice a day because it's hot as hell here in Cali, and I take so many supplements just to stay healthy and keep a healthy face. I don't have break outs except on my shoulders and a little on my chest from shaving and sweating at work and the gym but like I said I shower twice a day and on top of that my dermatologist has me on Doxycycline for acne. I know stress can play a part of it as well and even if I don't notice it maybe I have been a little stressed with work and other things but what do you guys do to get rid of acne right away because I hate those fuckers! Acne sucks! I love my face but right now.. I just want to rip that damn cystic pimple from underneath and chuck it out lol seriously though I have a decent looking face but I feel like acne kills that! And its painful. What do you guys do? Supplement wise or even some at home remedies to get rid of them.

Are you on cycle at the moment? If so what compounds and doses?

Obviously if the pimples are an issue to you and you don't want them dose down and see if that helps if you're running anything. You just gotta weigh what you want more/less of, gainz, or painz. I get them on my shoulders/back, but not too bad. Some folks are just prone to acne bro.

Maybe try apple cider vinegar. Dab or put two cups in a hot bath. Otherwise I have to bathe in rubbing alcohol sometimes to get it gone. Mine is just now clearing up on my chest. Consistent alcohol application with eventually dry it out. Cystic seems to persevere a bit more though. Stab that MFer with an insulin or other needle and then obliterate that bitch. Then apply alcohol again.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

I'm on Deca but I'm only pinning 50mgs weekly. I just added it to my trt of Test Cyp 100mgs so I figured I wouldn't really get side effects from the Deca. Shit if anything that Deca has been making me hungry and horny but that's a first for me because usually on any cycle I don't feel that hungry or horny. Well.. horny yes on certain compounds. But at the same time I've never pinned anything else besides Test so maybe my body is responding well to that low dose Deca. And I shouldn't give a shit anyways it's going down I just have to make sure I don't touch my face.. even though I'm pretty good with that. I saw something about putting vicks vapor rub over night and that would take it down but I didn't want to risk it. Vicks vapor rub on acne? Ehhh.. don't see how that would help at all lol

Bro Deca gave me crazy acne @ 100-150... I finished the cycle but I doubt I'll run it again.

Pharma Lady Rep

Are cystic pimples the ones without any heads?Almost like little boils?I've been getting them on my chest lately.They're painful and annoying as all hell.I'm putting everything on them & nothing is working.Regular white heads I would put just plain toothpaste on them & they would dry out by the next day or two at the most.

Yup

Pharma Lady Rep

These things are stubborn as hell.I've been putting Boil-Ease on them & covering it with a band-aid.It makes it a little smaller,then the next day it's right back where it was.I'm thinking of taking a pin to it & pouring some alcohol in there.

These things are stubborn as hell.I've been putting Boil-Ease on them & covering it with a band-aid.It makes it a little smaller,then the next day it's right back where it was.I'm thinking of taking a pin to it & pouring some alcohol in there.
I just leave them be... They go away in about 2 weeks. If there's a head I'll pop em...

Pharma Lady Rep

Bro Deca gave me crazy acne @ 100-150... I finished the cycle but I doubt I'll run it again.

Pharma Lady Rep

Damn.. yeah it could be the Deca and this damn heat! Cuz I shower twice a day because 1) I have oily skin 2) I love showers! I'm obsessed with cleanliness I guess.. my wife says it's a little too much but she's used to it now haha I love feeling clean.. who doesn't? lol

What AAS are the least-likely to cause bad acne? I was gonna run deca next, but after reading this I'm reconsidering since I'm kinda acne-prone on test.

Damn.. yeah it could be the Deca and this damn heat! Cuz I shower twice a day because 1) I have oily skin 2) I love showers! I'm obsessed with cleanliness I guess.. my wife says it's a little too much but she's used to it now haha I love feeling clean.. who doesn't? lol

maybe try an exfoliant scrub, that helped with some of the blackheads I get on test-c.

Cystic acne is caused by hormonal changes and excessive scrubbing will more than likely irritate them more than anything. Just keep your skin clean and try to avoid compounds that cause them.

Pharma Lady Rep

I'm on Deca but I'm only pinning 50mgs weekly. I just added it to my trt of Test Cyp 100mgs so I figured I wouldn't really get side effects from the Deca. Shit if anything that Deca has been making me hungry and horny but that's a first for me because usually on any cycle I don't feel that hungry or horny. Well.. horny yes on certain compounds. But at the same time I've never pinned anything else besides Test so maybe my body is responding well to that low dose Deca. And I shouldn't give a shit anyways it's going down I just have to make sure I don't touch my face.. even though I'm pretty good with that. I saw something about putting vicks vapor rub over night and that would take it down but I didn't want to risk it. Vicks vapor rub on acne? Ehhh.. don't see how that would help at all lol

I've heard Vicks too. Never tried it.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

I've heard Vicks too. Never tried it.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

Yeah it's gone now haha thank God! I do my best to keep clean.. sucks that I have oily skin man it's so annoying. That's why I'm constantly washing my face. I mean it's not that bad but it's noticeable to me! And I ain't trying to break out! So what vitamins are worth looking into that help best with acne? I've got a lot of vitamins I just wanted to know the main ones that are worth spending the cash in case I run out of any of mine.

I have one on the middle of my back about the size of a nickle right now from Trestolone... That sucka hurts

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom