Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cystic Pimples.. Son of A lol

I guess so. I knew about white heads and black heads, never really thought about cystic or really knew what it was. Just looked up some pics, definitely can see why they'd be painful.
I only get them on my back and occasionally my shoulders. Not enough to stop AAS but enough to keep my tank top on.

Pharma Lady Rep

Well I have never had cystic acne but years ago I got acne on my shoulders. Now I know that Accutane is harsh and not alot of people like it or recommend it. But I did 10mgs eod for 100 days and it dried up my subvaceous glands. Now I only get a few pimples here and there. Now I'm not recommending this protocol but only stating what I did and what worked for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well I have never had cystic acne but years ago I got acne on my shoulders. Now I know that Accutane is harsh and not alot of people like it or recommend it. But I did 10mgs eod for 100 days and it dried up my subvaceous glands. Now I only get a few pimples here and there. Now I'm not recommending this protocol but only stating what I did and what worked for me

I've considered it but I haven't quite got the nerve to try it yet.

Pharma Lady Rep

What exactly is harsh about it?What kind of side effects do you get?I'm willing to try anything.I get these on my chest & I'm not even on AAS.It's going to be a lot worse when I start my Test cycle,going on from when I would blast a few times.

Top Bottom