napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle side effects are killing me !!!

This is the key to why Aromasin is, or rather can, be so potent. Because it literally destroys Aromatose, not just binds it up like Arimidex, your body HAS to make more Aromatose and can only do so, so quickly. And while you keep throwing the Arom in there EOD killing more and more, some folk's bodies just can't make it back fast enough.
That's absolutely correct. I know for myself I have to be careful with aromasin because I have a high tolerance to estrogen and a little bit of aromasin goes a long way.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

OMG guys I feel like a million times better and diffinity was a lack of estrogen for sure.... I can't thank you for all the help and GREAT advise... Sex drive up and joints feel fine again.. Still have a little insomnia but I think that just the cycle itself. Now that I'm on right track getting blood work done on Monday when it stabilizes and see where I'm at. I can tell I very sensitive to the Aromasin and don't need much. I'm starting to feel the gains from the cycle kicking in special now that I feel better and workout or kicking ass !!!!

OMG guys I feel like a million times better and diffinity was a lack of estrogen for sure.... I can't thank you for all the help and GREAT advise... Sex drive up and joints feel fine again.. Still have a little insomnia but I think that just the cycle itself. Now that I'm on right track getting blood work done on Monday when it stabilizes and see where I'm at. I can tell I very sensitive to the Aromasin and don't need much. I'm starting to feel the gains from the cycle kicking in special now that I feel better and workout or kicking ass !!!!

excellent bro... one thing about this that your already learning is that there is a lot of trial and error... while there are sweet spot doses, they do not hold true for everyone... you have to get it dialed in ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS which your doing... that is awesome brother.. im really happy to hear everything worked out... now you have to make sure you are on top of it and never lose sight of the importance of dialing everything in...

If it's estrogen beeing crushed really bad, may b Arimidex is more for u, it maintains some levels of E through.

If it's estrogen beeing crushed really bad, may b Arimidex is more for u, it maintains some levels of E through.

sometimes people have to go this route... its fine if you do and it may be worth a shot as well... that or just lowering the aromasin dose and seeing how that works as well...

Glad to hear it bro! This is how you learn.People ask questions like there is a definite answer to each and every question, when i reality you have to learn what is best for you. I know drb keeps hitting on this, but this is why you should keep detailed notes on every cycle.

I wouldn't imagine so. Aromasin tends to be less crushing from my research. Probably lowering aromasin dose is best IMO. The drug is just better over all in terms of side effects.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

So I have had my blood work done twice now and the first one my Estradiol was at 46pg/ml, LH & FSH are like NOTHING <.02
I was at Arimosin .25ml ( on dropper), every three days.

I upped it to .25ml every other day and had blood drawn again 10 days later and Estradil at 95 pg/ml and LH / FSH are nothing again <.02

I upped the Arimosin again to to 12.5 every three days and gonna have blood check in a week. 'Any idea why the hell I can't get it under control??? Just afraid to tank my Estrogen again and that sucked!!!
Any Idea why I and basically making NO HGH or is that shut down from cycle??

Other wise the cycle going great !! Definitly getting great GAINZ and adding serious size and I'm only in week 4. 9Th Wonders BGS is working awesome as you can see from the numbers below it off the charts !!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Top Bottom