napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle side effects are killing me !!!

Sweet going to head over their tomorrow morning before I go out of town n get blood drawn !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds good bro. Keep us posted on those results. Turn around is very good in my experience. Usually takes a couple days after they draw and you'll have your results.

Phurious Pharma Rep

I wanted to take the Proviron to help dry me out a little and prior to it really help free up testosterone from to much SBHG help my sex drive greatly while on TRT.. Think it would be better to skip aromasin and just use 50mg of Proviron aday??? Run that for a week then get blood work done? Or bad Idea ?

I wanted to take the Proviron to help dry me out a little and prior to it really help free up testosterone from to much SBHG help my sex drive greatly while on TRT.. Think it would be better to skip aromasin and just use 50mg of Proviron aday??? Run that for a week then get blood work done? Or bad Idea ?

You don't want to skip out on aromasin bro. Just lower the dose down like we said to do. Also keep that proviron at 50mg. No need for higher than that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You don't want to skip out on aromasin bro. Just lower the dose down like we said to do. Also keep that proviron at 50mg. No need for higher than that

Thanks Bro for all the help !!! I let you know what blood looks like !!!!

Thanks Bro for all the help !!! I let you know what blood looks like !!!!

Sounds good brother! My pleasure to help....Looking forward to the results

I would have to bet money that your estrogen is too low.How many mgs of aromasin are you taking eod?

Excactly started the aromisin too soon long esters take a while too start aromitzing and he started aromisin with physiological estredial levels soon as the test starts too build up youll be fine

12.5 eod brought my estrogen down to 5 on test 350. Going to try 6.25 e3d

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yes, we all have different levels of sensitivity to estrogen and we all have to address it differently. It doesn't take much for me to crash mine either, so I really have to watch my aromasin dose

Yes, we all have different levels of sensitivity to estrogen and we all have to address it differently. It doesn't take much for me to crash mine either, so I really have to watch my aromasin dose

Im trying to dial in the dose and day with aromasin but for some reason anastrozol seems to work better for me e3d. It seems like im MUCH MORE sensitive to aromasin that anastrazol.

Which has led me to question how they differ and work. Gonna have to youtube that.

Dont overthink it yet that may be a good dose for you but you started it too early until the long chain test your running builds up theres not going too be excess estrogen so you crashed your physological levels once test rises you may need that dose . also this is the most logical scenerio however without labs were just assuming

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Im trying to dial in the dose and day with aromasin but for some reason anastrozol seems to work better for me e3d. It seems like im MUCH MORE sensitive to aromasin that anastrazol.

Which has led me to question how they differ and work. Gonna have to youtube that.

Here's a little bit of info from an article I wrote on aromasin that will help give you an idea of how it works and why it is so effective

Aromasin is a suicidal Aromatose inhibitor, which makes it a better choice than other AIs. Exemestane binds with aromatase enzymes and then subsequently permanently disables the enzyme by destroying it.

Aromasin is a steroidal AI which keeps it from negatively affecting your lipids like other non-steroidal AIs. It is also not liver toxic, and can be ran for longer lengths of time without negative effect. This makes it a better option to run on cycle from a pure health standpoint. Aromasin will not hurt your gains on cycle like other AIs, but may actually help them. Another benefit on cycle is that steroidal AIs lower SHBG which increases the ratio of free to bound testosterone. What that means during your cycle is a very positive impact on your gains. This (in a sense) makes your AAS more bio-available.

The half-life of Aromasin is only about 9 hours, and clears quickly. However, because of how effective Exemestane is at eliminating Aromatose enzymes (80-90% after administration), estrogen levels will remain low up to 72 hours after a single dose of 25mg. This is why aromasin is very effective dosed just every other day. In one study, users were still 40% below baseline estrogen values 72 hours after their dose. This is because no more Aromatose can be made until your body produces more Aromatose enzymes. This makes aromasin very versatile for dosing and not require more frequency.

Here's a little bit of info from an article I wrote on aromasin that will help give you an idea of how it works and why it is so effective

Aromasin is a suicidal Aromatose inhibitor, which makes it a better choice than other AIs. Exemestane binds with aromatase enzymes and then subsequently permanently disables the enzyme by destroying it.

Aromasin is a steroidal AI which keeps it from negatively affecting your lipids like other non-steroidal AIs. It is also not liver toxic, and can be ran for longer lengths of time without negative effect. This makes it a better option to run on cycle from a pure health standpoint. Aromasin will not hurt your gains on cycle like other AIs, but may actually help them. Another benefit on cycle is that steroidal AIs lower SHBG which increases the ratio of free to bound testosterone. What that means during your cycle is a very positive impact on your gains. This (in a sense) makes your AAS more bio-available.

The half-life of Aromasin is only about 9 hours, and clears quickly. However, because of how effective Exemestane is at eliminating Aromatose enzymes (80-90% after administration), estrogen levels will remain low up to 72 hours after a single dose of 25mg. This is why aromasin is very effective dosed just every other day. In one study, users were still 40% below baseline estrogen values 72 hours after their dose. This is because no more Aromatose can be made until your body produces more Aromatose enzymes. This makes aromasin very versatile for dosing and not require more frequency.

This is something I think that everyone should have a grasp of. I had a guy tell me he takes it because it won't give him suicidal thoughts like aridex does..wtf....maybe we ought to have another sticky. Is this a condensed version of something you previously wrote? If it had a bit more explanation on suicidal, the purpose of ari and arom and then the similarities vs differences it would be a handy sticky.

Check out privatemdlabs brother. There are a few tests you can choose from depending on what values you want to see. The female hormone panel is a popular one and will give you estradiol levels so you can see if thats too low. It comes out to mid $50. The process is easy. You pay for the test online. They send you a patient lab order. You print it out and take it to your nearest labcorp. They draw your blood and email you when your results are ready to view online.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Does this work in New York

12.5mg EOD... Do you think I'm taking to much anti estrogen?
Is the Proviron enough protection with out using Aromasin?
I know we are all guess and I appreciate it, but I'm leaving out of town for a week and cent get blood drawn till I get back.

My TRT is at 100mg a week which put me at 800-900 level

NO, PROVIRON IS NOT AN AI and DOES NOT substitute for one.. it has AI "properties" which in no way, shape or form makes it an ai...

ive done separate videos on both and comparisons however from the sounds you are just lucky and ARE NOT estrogen sensitive whatsoever which means aromasin would be quite strong for you, which you already have figured out... so, arimidex would be best for you...

The half-life of Aromasin is only about 9 hours, and clears quickly. However, because of how effective Exemestane is at eliminating Aromatose enzymes (80-90% after administration), estrogen levels will remain low up to 72 hours after a single dose of 25mg. This is because no more Aromatose can be made until your body produces more Aromatose enzymes.

This is the key to why Aromasin is, or rather can, be so potent. Because it literally destroys Aromatose, not just binds it up like Arimidex, your body HAS to make more Aromatose and can only do so, so quickly. And while you keep throwing the Arom in there EOD killing more and more, some folk's bodies just can't make it back fast enough.

Top Bottom