napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle log hipo sus and jw epi

Yeah will do man knew I needed liver support total forgot about everything else and just a little update hit my bodybuilding day which is like my accerory day when im not training my main 4 lifts and took some Advil before and got a good shoulder pump and it really helped my pip

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

excellent brother... yes, get your supports on point and you will have a very successful cycle...

Little update guys woke up today still sore but pip is almost all gone damn virgin muscle tomorrow is next pin looking forward to it . Feel great think the epi is starting to roll I feel amazing almost euphoric

I see that isarms has some epi as well I am gonna ask if its the real deal. where did you get yours? did I already ask you that? I think I did lol

Little update guys woke up today still sore but pip is almost all gone damn virgin muscle tomorrow is next pin looking forward to it . Feel great think the epi is starting to roll I feel amazing almost euphoric

Epi? Epistane I'm assuming?

Just figured out why I had such bad pip I think n I bruised the hell out of myself when I was injecting

ah ya well you can get excited and hit it too hard, me personally I inject myself slowly lol I don't know why I just cant bring myself to "jab" myself. lol

damn I need to try that epi man.

Epi is the most powerful oral I have ever used for mass and strength, and I mean that. Not everybody hyper responds to it like me, but I get crazy strong and big on it.

I've ran anadrol, Dbol, superdrol, winstrol, and anavar and nothing else has come close in those departments

Im hoping I get the same from it rick how long did it take to kick in for you

Top Bottom