Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Help

very wise decision bro

Hey bro as long as you guys guide me Im ere to learn, Im not stubborn, just had a bad teacher :/ but at least I wasnt so in into the tren cycle ...

Ohh may I ask what should I do with the provi? Are they ok to be used along the Test E? Or should I drop them also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bro as long as you guys guide me Im ere to learn, Im not stubborn, just had a bad teacher :/ but at least I wasnt so in into the tren cycle ...

Ohh may I ask what should I do with the provi? Are they ok to be used along the Test E? Or should I drop them also?

I think you'd probably be ok with provi.

You can keep it

350 mg week of test is plenty... just stay on that the rest of the way...

for your bridge, run this... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Perfect plan right here buddy. I recommend you following this to a T

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Perfect plan right here buddy. I recommend you following this to a T

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Perfect I'm writing this down, could you explain exactly what a bridge is?

Is it what I would use after finishing pct but before starting the next cycle?

yes so instead of having weeks of blank you have a bridge to keep some gains and recovery at the same time so you bridge the gap so to speak. very wise for you to come here and get the real information. don't give in to the peer pressure of the boys at the gym stay this course and ask any questions here you need to and you will find that the longevity of your health and life and nuts a lot longer than the boys at the gym

yes so instead of having weeks of blank you have a bridge to keep some gains and recovery at the same time so you bridge the gap so to speak. very wise for you to come here and get the real information. don't give in to the peer pressure of the boys at the gym stay this course and ask any questions here you need to and you will find that the longevity of your health and life and nuts a lot longer than the boys at the gym

It's all about learning and not making the same mistakes, thanks goodness that I came here.

Also I forgot to ask since Ill be taking the Anastrozol until the Aromasin gets here, how should I dose it?

They are 1mg pills
ace899c09c939417c047f9b2b8d4e42a.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone has said but you're completely wasting the compounds that you are running for six weeks only. You will get almost no benefit from them. But as everyone else has already said this is a horrible cycle and you need to drop it and run a Pct until you can really educate yourself well enough to do this safely bro.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

I'm not sure if anyone has said but you're completely wasting the compounds that you are running for six weeks only. You will get almost no benefit from them. But as everyone else has already said this is a horrible cycle and you need to drop it and run a Pct until you can really educate yourself well enough to do this safely bro.

[email protected]

I've already been 6 weeks on Test E, so this 6 weeks more would make it 12 weeks total, I dropped the Eq and the Tren will stay for these 6 weeks with Test E and proviron

Any info on the anastrozole dose?

I've already been 6 weeks on Test E, so this 6 weeks more would make it 12 weeks total, I dropped the Eq and the Tren will stay for these 6 weeks with Test E and proviron

Any info on the anastrozole dose?

Okay that's fine but you wasted the EQ then. Anastrazole im not extremely experienced with but there are plenty of threads that will help if you use the search function. Either way I have to say again this is not a smart cycle to running right now for you. But I assume you're going to do it anyway.

[email protected]

Okay that's fine but you wasted the EQ then. Anastrazole im not extremely experienced with but there are plenty of threads that will help if you use the search function. Either way I have to say again this is not a smart cycle to running right now for you. But I assume you're going to do it anyway.

[email protected]

Well the plan was to use eq for 16 weeks but since it was my first cycle and I just learned that is not safe to run my first cycle that long I dropped it along the Tren Ace which was going to be ran for 12 weeks

So in conclusion, I stopped the cycle aside from the Test E that I was already running... once I'm done with the test E like the guys said, I'm going to do a PCT with the SARMS recommended on this thread and then a bridge to get my body more in shape before trying anything else.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Which one is Daa ??? I can't find that one

You could get daa from a local supplement shop
Daa = d aspartic acid
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You could get daa from a local supplement shop

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

so I just ask for DAA? or is that abbreviation for something? I'm sorry for asking so much , also I've seen a couple of videos of people Claiming to have Vision problems when using S4 ?

Daa is D-Aspartic Acid. A good off the shelf supplement; it's not a sarm.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Perfect, thanks a lot mate, anything about the S4 vision problem claims?

Never mind I watched the videos, now I understand

Last edited:

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm kinda scared about the Eye side effect on the S4? is this switchable with LGD-4033?

Top Bottom