napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cuting cycle

i was goin to run a anavar proviron cycle 60mg anavar and 50 mg proviron a day for 8 weeks wanted to get thoughts if this was gonna be good and what my pct should be also will Finasteride help prevent hairloss with this stack thanks

217817 said:
i was goin to run a anavar proviron cycle 60mg anavar and 50 mg proviron a day for 8 weeks wanted to get thoughts if this was gonna be good and what my pct should be also will Finasteride help prevent hairloss with this stack thanks

Whats ur stats bro

217817 said:

What is you goal with this cycle? I wouldn't typically recommend an oral only cycle like that. I would at least add some sarms to the cycle if you don't want to run test with it. Anavar should not exceed 6 weeks of use either

1-12 Proviron 50mg per day
7-12 Anavar 60mg per day
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Cycle assist

PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
MK-2866 25mg per day

Get the sarms from www.pureessencesarms.com and if you need a gear source let me know and I'll get you one for Biotech :)

my goal is to do an all oral cycle with minamal to no hairloss im pron to hairloss just started taking finasteride and using rogaine but gain as much keepable lean mass as posible thanks i would also like to hear the best source for quilty anavar thank you

Re: RE: Re: cuting cycle

217817 said:
my goal is to do an all oral cycle with minamal to no hairloss im pron to hairloss just started taking finasteride and using rogaine but gain as much keepable lean mass as posible thanks i would also like to hear the best source for quilty anavar thank you
Pharma Lady has quality Anavar... Check your PMs... I sent you a price list.

Top Bottom