napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cut stack help

I'm talking about the movie and not your steroids meathead ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if that isnt the kettle calling the pot black. Im not a meat head. Because my brain actually functions.

Ok im done here.

Sorry op. For the mess cartman created. Main thing to take away from this dont listen to the uneducated and reckless people. Wait till thw timw is right and be safe.

Im out yall.

PHURIOUS

You're too small to play baseball, and if you wanna compare baseball accolades, I'll put my money where my mouth is...

Indirectly steroids,do in a sense, burn fat...you go to the gym, put on copious amounts of muscle, burning calories, losing bodyfat... The more mass on your body, the easier it will be to burn calories and create a deficit which will force your body to pull from its fat stores....

I would say in some cases i agree that being the diets that are dialed in.

Of your diet isnt right. Its a waste. Nothing will happen.

Abs are made in the kitchen. Not the needle.

Goodnight everybody. Be sure and tip your waitress.

PHURIOUS

You're too small to play baseball, and if you wanna compare baseball accolades, I'll put my money where my mouth is...

Lol. Lmao ok now im gonna laugh in your face.

6'2" and 220 in college is too small to play baseball. Ha ha.

Ah man. Thank i needed a laugh. Ur a turd. Later "BRO".

PHURIOUS

You don't have a 220 or even close to that frame my friend, and your log was from one month ago...so let's compare baseball accolades...I'd love to..

You don't have a 220 or even close to that frame my friend, and your log was from one month ago...so let's compare baseball accolades...I'd love to..

Are you on drugs? My frame? I was 223 not four months ago so im pretty fucking sure i can. Last july i was 230.

If u wanna continue this make a thread. Im not responding to u here anymore

PHURIOUS

You're the one that brought up baseball...so I'm saying put your money where your mouth is....and according to your measurements, you shouldn't be on anabolics then..

Are you on drugs? My frame? I was 223 not four months ago so im pretty fucking sure i can. Last july i was 230.

If u wanna continue this make a thread. Im not responding to u here anymore

PHURIOUS

Btw no hard feelings, it's all your fault anyway though,it's your prop and TNE I'm on makin' me nuts ha

I don't know what happened to this post...lol But I WILL NOT be using any test until my body fat is way lower. Diet is numero uno! I will check back in every 2-3 weeks with an update and get some feedback. Thank you

I don't know what happened to this post...lol But I WILL NOT be using any test until my body fat is way lower. Diet is numero uno! I will check back in every 2-3 weeks with an update and get some feedback. Thank you

Lol indeed, I'm working on same situation as you, I'm doing sarms triple stack trying to get bf% down

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Your body would transform on it...and it doesn't have to be anything drastic...

I agree you need a test base it only helps. hell I was 35% bf and ran triple stack with test and lost a shit ton. test wont hurt you unless you are over doing it. low dose 150-200 per week will only help kick the other shit in

low dose 150-200 per week will only help kick the other shit in

That's about where I run my test... Gives me the energy and libido of a 20 year old... How can you go wrong with that? Now if your natural test levels are really high I wouldn't bother but bloods can establish that. I doubt they are with your bf levels...

If you need any help let me know brother. You're not that far off and have developed a great base. You got some nice size arms too and I can tell you carry your weight well.

Lol.. Unless phurious and 8cartman live in HI they were up pretty late smashing keys.

If you need any help let me know brother. You're not that far off and have developed a great base. You got some nice size arms too and I can tell you carry your weight well.

Lol.. Unless phurious and 8cartman live in HI they were up pretty late smashing keys.

Ha good one 9th ;)

That's about where I run my test... Gives me the energy and libido of a 20 year old... How can you go wrong with that? Now if your natural test levels are really high I wouldn't bother but bloods can establish that. I doubt they are with your bf levels...

I saw your pics in your thread. You really shouldnt be using test either bro if im being honest. I like you but i am being honest with you. U even said you arnt losing the fat.

Heres the thing. If you are higher body fat ie over weight. Accoring to bmi number. When you introduce testosterone to a body that isnt ready. And a diet that isnt spot on setup for losong weight. The test will actually hinder you. You will gain water weight which actually make u look fatter not leaner. Im gonna say this to all

If you are over 18% bf you shouldnt be using steroids period. 15 is atleast the minimum whre i would recomend it. And 15% bf is considered avg for a male. 20% bf is consodeed over weight.

Im just telling you guys you are only holding yourselves back by doing this.

Listen to me dont listen to me whatever.

But those are truths of this life.

PHURIOUS

I saw your pics in your thread. You really shouldnt be using test either bro if im being honest. I like you but i am being honest with you. U even said you arnt losing the fat.

Heres the thing. If you are higher body fat ie over weight. Accoring to bmi number. When you introduce testosterone to a body that isnt ready. And a diet that isnt spot on setup for losong weight. The test will actually hinder you. You will gain water weight which actually make u look fatter not leaner. Im gonna say this to all

If you are over 18% bf you shouldnt be using steroids period. 15 is atleast the minimum whre i would recomend it. And 15% bf is considered avg for a male. 20% bf is consodeed over weight.

Im just telling you guys you are only holding yourselves back by doing this.

Listen to me dont listen to me whatever.

But those are truths of this life.

PHURIOUS
We can agree to disagree... I've made lots of progress the last 8 months.. I'm 45 years old and I like the way it makes me feel.

Some of what you're saying is true but I also take it for other reasons...

Last edited by a moderator:
We can agree to disagree... I've made lots of progress the last 8 months.. I'm 45 years old and I like the way it makes me feel.

Some of what you're saying is true but I also take it for other reasons...

If its too feel more vibrant then im all for it man. But not for fat loss. That only comes from hard work.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom