napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coffee enemas

Jms.22

I heard that coffee enemas detox your body extremely good and are really good to clean out your liver... what's your thoughts on these? I know cancer patients do them and supposed to help them out alot. I'm thinkin about dealing with the discomfort and maybe trying it after my next cycle.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ummm if im not wrong your bowels and butthole don't attach to your liver. I have heard of coffee enemas but more for the rush or high from the caffeine in the soft tissues and some weird fetish. lol I have seen some show where these 2 fuckheads were addicted to them fucking ridiculous

Don't know about coffee enemas but I have read that High Colonics have an excellent effect on the body.
But that is done in a clinic by medicinal professionals.

ummm if im not wrong your bowels and butthole don't attach to your liver. I have heard of coffee enemas but more for the rush or high from the caffeine in the soft tissues and some weird fetish. lol I have seen some show where these 2 fuckheads were addicted to them fucking ridiculous
Eveyone says that the caffeine in the coffee moves the bile out of the liver.. heard it's the best thing to clean out the liver...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Coffee enemas work, I haven't done it myself. (I would defo say if i have) but i remember my doctor mentioning it before when talking about dextoxing. He studied sports medicine and internal medicine. Said it really does a great job of flushing the system out.

My Face when... Someone walks in and you in the bathroom shoving a tube of coffee up your ass
gt+mfw+the+callers+are+all+fucking+12+year+olds+trying+_151db5401b637591305d7c499e8514bf.jpg

There's a place called the gerson institute. Cancer and degenerative disease center, and I may be wrong but I believe they only use very minimal amounts of drugs in their cancer treatment program. Mainly huge amounts of fruits and vegetables and their juices are consumed and One therapy they use is coffee enemas according to a documentary Ive seen about them, and I think they have a pretty good success rate.

STARBUCKS: Hi can I take your order, ME: Ya I'll take a Vietta non fat no whip white chocolate mocha, In an Enema please...LOL

An ex was really into all this, as she was a real anal fanatic and intent on keeping things clean (no complaints here).

I think it does make a small difference being cleaned out etc. But not sure it's worth all the effort. She had slightly nicer and clearer skin when she did it (any kind really not just coffee), and it keeps you hydrated, as we know most people are under-hydrated and drinking it down your gob isn't the only way.

But it's not going to cleanse livers and fix diseases and do all this other crazy shit.

Top Bottom